Chapter 1

(2011)

"Shit, not again." Shanen thought. It wasn't the first time she was going to be late. "Why am I so stupid? Five more minutes? NO MORE FIVE MORE MINUTES!" she thought, angrily. But we all knew she would definitely NOT stop "five more minutes". After all, her teacher didn't really care about anyone being late.

She ran as fast as she could. After all, she was a really good runner, and not to brag, she competed in the school's Sports Day running competition and won gold for Green Team. That's when she tripped on a step and bumped into a boy.

OH MY GOSH. WHAT DID I DO NOW.

Shanen got up and fixed her uniform. "Oh, I, uhm, sorry." she said, while staring down on the floor. The boy just looked at her, with his face all red. He was sweaty. He just kept quiet, and nodded at Shanen.

Shanen definitely did not expect him to say anything, but for some reason, she just followed him like she was addicted to him or like a hungry dog wanting food, without him knowing.

NOTE: Sorry to interrupt, but this part is made up. It's only true when we get to Mid-2014. SORRY. But no offense Daniel, I think you walk like a penguin.

She just kept following him like a huge dork, until he stopped and went into Class 2 Zaitun.

OH SHIT.

"OI! WHO ARE YOU?" some jerkface says.

"Uhmm, I'm Shanen." she says, looking at Daniel, blushing.

"YOU SURE THIS IS YOUR CLASS? GET OUT, THIS ISN'T YOUR CLASS!"

The confused Shanen walks out of Daniel's class and realises it isn't her class.

"OH MY GOSH. I'M SO SORRY. Uhmm-" she looks at the 'pity' look that Daniel is giving.

She quickly runs out, returning to her own class, feeling embarassed.

She felt her hand being held by somebody.

"Huh?" Shanen turns around.

"Hi. I'm Daniel."

The bell rings.

CHAPTER 2 (PART 1) ON @Chick101 (Zulaiqhah) ACCOUNT

LINK: http://www.wattpad.com/133937389-love-since-2011-based-on-a-true-story-chapter-2