02 - Mistaken

- Sunoo's Pov -

Class ended a while ago, as i was walking towards the cafeteria. Someone tapped me on my shoulder.

" Hey um, Sunoo right? Do you wanna have lunch together? " Ni-ki said while waiting patiently for my reply
" Hmm. Sure " i genuinely smiled as we both headed together, holding hands.

I saw my friends at the table near the window. They we're shocked to see me with Ni-ki.
We both sat down and started to eat.

" Sun?!?! You and the newbie are dating? "Jake gasped and turned to look at jungwon which was also shocked
" No, he's just a friend. " i said as i suddenly kicked Jake's foot under the table.
" Then why did you two-"
He got cut off when Sunghoon sat next to him.
His face was so red i could tell he liked him.
" Hey Hoon! " Jay said while smirking at Jake
" Hello. " he said as he started to eat, I saw Jake giving glances at him while eating.

" Sun, by the way. Prof told me to give newbie a tour. But i have to go home early because my mom is sick, can you give him a tour instead? Since you both we're holding hands before, i could tell that you both are friends now. "
Jake said while trying to keep himself busy because his ' crushiecakes ' is sitting next to him.
" Sure. " i said while continued to eat.

" Ok well let's go now i guess "
I said and took his hand to the library
" This is the library, feel free to take any books. "
His face was shook, while looking down at his feet. His face was so red like a tomato it made me want to laugh
" Hey, you ok? " i asked him
" Yeah. I'm fine. "
" Ah, ok. Let's head to the other places now. "
I said and got out of the library, still holding his hand.

A few minutes passed, i was done with giving him the tour.
" Hey uhm, thanks for giving me the tour by the way. I had fun "
He said as we sat at the school garden, watching the sun go down.
" You're welcome, even though you're face looked like a tomato before when we we're at the library. "
I said and laughed quietly. I could tell he was embarrassed though
" sorry about that. "
" no, it's fine. You don't have to say sorry "
I said and smiled while looking at the sky.

---------------------------

🍓🍓🍓

𝐀/𝐍 : 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘰! 𝘚𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘪𝘧 𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘺𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘥𝘢𝘺. 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘭𝘶𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘥.