01 - Beginning.

- Third Person's Pov -

" Hey, wake up. You'll be late! " Jungwon said loudly as he opens up the curtains
" What, it's still early. " Sunoo said while rubbing his eyes and yawning
" Yeah, it's already 8:30, you have class in 9:00! "
" but I'm still tired. " Sunoo groaned.
" i don't care, get up! "
" Yeah yeah, fine. "
"Tch, sleepyhead. Also, we have a new student, prof told me. "
" Kk. " Sunoo said as he got up from his bed and went to the bathroom

              -------------------------------

Sunoo got out of the bathroon wearing his school uniform while drying his hair

" Finally, you're done. Let's go we're gonna be late "
Jungwon said as they both got out of their dorms.

As they we're walking, Jungwon went to his classroom and waved goodbye to Sunoo, He waved back while smiling.
It was just him walking alone now,

𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒋𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒘𝒐𝒏 𝒉𝒚𝒖𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒆'𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒔.

He said in his thoughts, him and Jungwon we're seperated classes. Because once, they we're caught cheating on the tests.
Sunoo was so lost in his thoughts, he suddenly bumped to someone

" I- I'm sorry! " he said as he quickly got up and bowed which shows a sign of respect to the other.
" It's fine. Watch where you're going next time. "
The guy said as he patted Sunoo's Head

𝑯𝒎𝒎, 𝒊 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒈𝒖𝒚 𝒚𝒆𝒕. 𝑰𝒔 𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕, 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒔 𝒇𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒂𝒓 𝒐𝒓 𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒕 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒔, 𝒆𝒉𝒉.

He said to his thoughts again.

He finally reached his classroom, he opened the sliding door and went to his seat and plugged onto his earphones since their prof isn't there yet. As he closed his eyes, he felt someone sat next to him. Which was weird because he doesn't have a seat mate or anything.
He opened his eyes, he saw the guy again, the one with the blonde hair, deep voice, and was wearing a jacket. Which violated the school dress code because we weren't allowed to wear anything other than the uniform when attending classes.

" Are you gonna stare at me for the whole tine or what? "
The guy said with his deep voice again, as he waved his hands near my face.
I snapped back from my thoughts, sh*t. That was so embarassing.
" Sorry, I'm Kim Sunoo by the way. Just call me Sunoo! " i happily said with a smile as if nothing had just happened
" Nishimura Riki, call me Ni-ki. "
" Oh by the way, mind taking off that jacket? It's violating the dress code and prof might get mad."
" Ah, k. "
" Are you new here? "
" Yeah. "
" Where are you from? "
" Japan. "
" What's you're age? "
" Why are you asking so many questions ? "
" Oh sorry, i just wanted to know you. Hehe. "
I said with a smile again, and he smiled back.

              -------------------------------

🍓🍓🍓

𝐀/𝐍 : First chapter? Sorry if it's short somehow! :))