𝟬𝟴 - 𝗧𝗿𝘂𝗲 𝗙𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀

A few days pass,

My feelings for Sunoo grow more day by day.
I don't know how to tell him, though I'm scared he likes someone else.

𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘪𝘮, 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘰𝘳 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳.

-------------------------------

- third person's Pov -

" Hey sun! " Sunghoon said as he ran towards Sunoo.

" Hello, what brings you here? "

" Hmm, i just wanna ask what Jake mostly likes. "

" Why? You like him? Oh my god!!! " Sunoo said and shouted while jumping around from happiness.

" Yes, don't shout. Someone might hear us. " Sunghoon said and put his index finger on Sunoo's lips to stop him from shouting.

Meanwhile,

Ni-ki stood behind the tree while trying to listen but the cars and other vehicles were too loud, until someone tapped him on the shoulder.

" Newbie? " Jake said,

" H-huh? Why are you here? "

" i was gonna ask you the same thing, why are you spying on Sunoo and.. Sunghoon.. " his voice cracked when he mentioned Sunghoon's name,

" What? U-uhm. No I'm not. I was gonna head to the uhm, Convenience store. Yeah, convenience store "

" Uh huh, you like Sunoo don't you? "

" Ok, fine. I do, i was gonna confess to him this day until i saw him with that singhin person."

" Sunghoon, you mean? "

" yes, Sunghoon. "

" Oh, well, i was gonna say the same. "

" you like Sunoo hyung..? "

" No silly, i like Sunghoon. "

" oh, ok. But why are you here? "

" i followed him too. "

" Oh, well. Sucks, don't it? They're probably dating right now or something. "

" Hm, yeah. But i don't know why they don't wanna tell us. "

" Yeah, weird. Right? "

" Yeah, wanna get coffee to clear our minds? "

" hmm sure , but what if it's just a misunderstanding? "

" i don't know too, I've liked Sunghoon for a while now. I don't know if he does too. "

" me too, hahaha. Guess we have some stuff in common huh? "

" Yeah. Let's go. "

As Sunoo and Sunghoon went inside the cafe, they saw Ni-ki and Jake inside laughing and talking about some stuff.

Sunoo's heart shattered as he saw Ni-ki having fun with somebody that isn't him. But he shrugged it off as Sunghoon and Him approach the two boys.

" Hey Jake! "
Sunghoon said with a smile while Sunoo just stood beside Sunghoon while his hands were inside his pockets.

" uhm hi, me and Ni-ki were just talking about you both! "

" o-oh i see. " Sunghoon stuttered as his eyes landed on Ni-ki who was looking at Sunoo.

" Me and Sunoo were about to have coffee here too. You know, talking about stuff. Hahah, i didn't know we would bump into you both though. "
Sunghoon said and faked a laugh, Ni-ki could tell Sunoo was upset about something but he didn't utter a word. He was scared of getting rejected by the boy which led him onto not confessing his, 𝗧𝗿𝘂𝗲 𝗙𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀.

" Hey, sun. You alright? " Sunghoon asked Sunoo but the boy just nodded and went ahead to the counter to order.

" Hey, what happened to him? " Jake asked but Sunghoon said he didn't know.

" Hey, can me and Sunoo sit with you guys? "
Sunghoon asked,
" Hmm sure, the more the merrier!"
Jake said and smiled.
As for Ni-ki, well. He was just sitting in the other corner while observing Sunoo's moves.

" Ni-ki, You seem off? "
Jake asked but Ni-ki still didn't utter a word.

----------------------------

" Bye Sunghoon! "
Jake said and waved his hands goodbye.

And Ni-ki just plughed in his earphones and walked off. He was upset about what happened before, he became even more upset when Sunghoon and Sunoo approached them

" Hey! Ni-ki! Wait! "
Sunoo said as he ran to Ni-ki's direction.

" Hey, you okay? You seem upset earlier. You know you can tell me, right Ni-ki? " he said to the boy.

" I'm not upset, i was just thinking about something. "

" oh, okay. " Sunoo said and just shrugged it off.

---------------------------------

🍓🍓🍓

𝐀/𝐍: 𝐇𝐢! 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝟒𝟎+ 𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰𝐬:)) 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐤! 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐬, 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟! 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐤𝐢 𝐝𝐚𝐲!!:)