Queen's arrivel at UA High

Author pov
Time skip two years later.

'Dry winter wind gently blow, dry autume leaves flutter by, we wait for the day, we shall see each other, counting the moments as we walk' her mother was singing a sweet lullaby to a little girl who was sound asleep in her arms.

Elora turns without realising the candles change their blazing orange-yellow to a dark shade of purple,black wisps dancing over it getting hotter as the time passed.

After putting her little princess down in her cot and tug her to bed humming the same tune again and again, the girl sleeping enjoying her mother sing but soon the atmosphere started to get darker cold winds started blow and then

"AaaAaaa" a scream was heard causing the girl to wake up and start crying without knowing what's going on. Soon the room started getting hotter and hotter purple-black flames burning each and every thing that gets in its way even her mother except the girl who was the reason that cause the fire in the first place.

An eighteen months girl saw her own mother getting burned by her own fire in front of her own eyes crying even though she didn't mean it, it was her own falt in the first place................'

'Ah,huh_huh' Y/n wake up from her sleep covered in cold sweat, breathing heavily heart beating like crazy 'not again' she thought she was having these bad dreams for ages and she was tierd of those because those were not just bad dreams those were her worst nightmares.

And she don't wanted to remember those dreams because they were her bad memories a reminder of her worst mistake as a child even though it was a mistake or you can say by accident. But it still haunts her.

"Oi you ok" a voice came from the door causing her train of thought to end. The voice was rough and tired. "Yeah I'm fine" she said to the tired looking man who was now her guardian also known as shouta aizawa.

"Humm get ready it's you first day at UA high don't be late I'm waiting downstairs" he said voice still tierd while holding a cup of coffee and sipping it.

"ok i will" she reply getting out of her bed after getting ready, she wear her uniform combing her hair and tied them in a short low ponytail after getting her backpack and checking her thighs she zip it up and swing it on her shoulder griping on the strap.

After shutting the door of her room behind her she make her way down stairs where aizawa was sitting in the kitchen waiting for her to come.

"So you done" he ask when he saw her coming "yeah" she said with a mono tone voice.

After locking the front door and getting in the car, while Y/n on the passenger and aizawa on the driving seat. They drove off towards the school where she was signed by the three who knows her secrete (all might, detective tsukauchi and principal nezu who knows after all her investigation including aizawa).

[Your uniform]