Sports Festival: The Final 18

Your pov flash back.

"Ahh, Beru I'm tired." I stretch out and start heading to the cafeteria to get curry but I hear some yelling behind me. "Do you want to rest my Queen Regnant" asked Beru, "naa just hungry" i said "You sure do you want nothing more-" Beru was cut off when we heard screaming.

I turn around and I see Bakugo being held back by Kirishima and Sero, "YOU RAVEN COWARD, YOU WERE HOLDING BACK!!!" "SKREEEEK THIS BOY,"-Beru no" i cut him off before he makes my ears bleed. "Apologises my Queen" Beru apologize.

The audience is confused a little. Is this kid saying, that the Blackheart girl wasn't even using all of her power?

I look back at Katsuki, "Listen, If I had gone all out, you and your whole team wouldn't be standing there right now."

These words hit hard into Bakugo. He had seen Y/n's "full power" at USJ (well that's what he thought) and she was pretty sure that even she would lose against a monster like that.

I turn around and head to the cafe to eat, leaving Bakugo to contemplate his thoughts.

"What kind of curry should I get? Chicken, or Tonkatsu?, What do you think Igris" she asked her trusted knight, "Maybe you should try both my queen" he replied " Then settled i will taste both".

After eating a bowl of each, I head to the
bathroom and run into Todoroki on the way there.

I walk past him but stop when he starts to talk. "You know my father, Endeavor right?"

Kinda getting to where he was going with this I replied, "Yeah, why?"

"He started being a hero and quickly rose to fame. He had great power and control over his flames and eventually made his way into the top ten. The thing was that he couldn't take the number one spot. Because of All Might, he was stuck in number two. So instead of surpassing him himself, he wanted his children to surpass All Might."

"So, a quirk marriage."

"Yes exactly. He ended up meeting our mother. It was easy to convince her family to allow him to marry her, due to his rising fame. Then she birthed my older brothers and sister, and me. The only one that had inherited both quirks. Ever since I was five, my father trained me to master my quirk. Sometimes I would pass out and throw up, or I would be covered in bruises.

"My mother always encouraged me while, telling me that I should become a hero, but eventually she stopped. My right side reminded her of my father and she started to despise it. She started to avoid me, and one day, she threw a pot of boiling water at my face. My father is a cruel man and I hate these flames of mine."

"Ok... that's pretty depressing... but why are you telling me your life story, it's not like you know me or something, and if you don't have anything to talk about then excuse me."

He sighs and looks at me, "When we compete in whatever event they have planned out for us, I will never use my right side. I will beat you and Bakugo without my flames and prove my father wrong."

He then walks away leaving me in the empty corridor. For once i frozen 'I hate these flames of mine' how ironic i think the same thing back then, 'not using his flames' well, I didn't expect him to tell that to me. I begin to walk back towards the restroom after....... towards the stadium, wondering who my opponents will be. On my way out, I see Kaminari talking to Momo and Jiro about the cheerleading event that Aizawa "talked" about.

"By the way my queen, what's a quirk marriage" asked Toska out of curiosity. " Well Toska quirk marriage is a marriage where two powerful individuals are forced to marry eachother to produce even more powerful offsprings" y/n explained, "That's awful how could someone do that" replied a inocent Toaka "Ok we can stop now" said Igris while petting his beloved Toska on the head to comfort her " raiigghht" deadpan y/n at the innocence of her bloody assassin or knight.