USJ.

❣️From, Author-chan❣️

"Hello lovellies im sorry for such a late updated, if you don't mind, and enjoy the chapter".

------------------------------------------------------

The next day, everyone in class 1a was hyped because of the rescue traning at the USJ. The class lined up according to their seat numbers waiting for the bus to come with wearing their hero costumes.

Bus came and the student went inside, there was a bit of confusion since it wasn't the normal type of bus they usually see, but went along with it anyways.

Y/n saw an empty spot besides Bakugou and sits their quietly without a word, cause she doesn't want any more conflict with him, he was just too troublesome to deal with when he get sets of.

The blonde surprisingly only took glance at the female before crossing his arms and looking the other way. Soon the bus role on their destination.

As the bus was moving the class started their chating some were doing their things and minding their own business, y/n was just looking forward and tilted her head sideways only to notice that she kinda stare him for a whole 23.01 second, and this did not go unnoticed "you want to say something nerd"? He growled eyes piercing through your steel gray ones.

She stared at his bright crimson eyes for a few seconds before letting her words slip through her mouth bluntly.

"You have pretty eyes......". She said 'oh my, my queen' said Beru telepathically 'your highness really have a bad communication sence' Igris sign.

The whole bus seems to have fallen into silence, even the small chattering in the background was now gone. Eyes fell on the two students, Todoroki also peeking from the behind to get a glimpse of the Tea.

"Haaaaha that was a good one blackheart" Kirishima burst into laughing, breaking the silence "shitty hair what are you laughing about".

The explosive Pomeranian now has his eyes on the red sunshine, somehow feeling offended that he thought it was a joke. "It was a joke right"? Mina asked, also laughing along with the red head 'i wish it was lady mina, but unfortunately not' face palm toska on her queens lack knowledge of communication.

But y/n didn't say anything, ignoring her class, while adding herself to hear some music on her phone, putting her headphones while scrolling through her phone leaning back in her seat getting comfortable.

The laughter soon died down, still not knowing if the female was serious or not. The boy besides her couldn't help but sneak a peak at what she's doing and for some reason it made the blonde smile a bit, making him cover up his mouth, elbow leaning by the window.

He thought it was kinda cute, he didn't know why but it was adorable to him. The way the raven haired girl was scrolling through her phone, shaking her head slightly at the beat of the music feeling it's rhythm, while get away from complementing his eyes made his heart beat just a bit faster, but he just brush that thought.

(A peak to the flashback)

Author pov

Girls where in the changing room changing into their hero costumes, on the other hand Y/n was wearing her own 'why do i have to wear such a thing' she signed. "Y/n- San you ready" ask momo.

"hmm" she hum, walking out of the locker room in her outfit the girls just gasp looking at her in amazement "Aww y/n you look so cute" said Mina 'cute' you thought 'yeah lady mina is right you really look cute my queen' said toska in her mind.