Welcome to the Endeavour's Agency (part 2)

Time skip
Author pov

After some intense training with Endeavor and the Flaming Sidekickers, both you and Todoroki sat on the floor painting until Endeavor walked up to you two. "Get up, No time to rest. I have another task for you." He said and you and Todoroki got up. "What now?" Todoroki asked.

"Before the day is done both you and (Y/n) will accompany the Flaming Sidekickers out on patrolling. They are in charge of you while I'm out on business. You are dismissed." Endeavor said walking away.

Both you and Todoroki looked at one another and looked at the Flaming Sidekickers. "Hehehe! C'mon newbies! We got some patrollin' to do! Hop to it!" Burnin' said walking out with Onima and Kido behind her and with the two of you following suit.

You and Todoromi followed the Flaming Sidekickers through the city. During most if that time, Burnin' was telling stories about her and the others time as sidekicks. for Endeavor and the nonstop talking bored you to death. "........and that's how I became the top sidekick at the agency! Some pretty neat stories am I right!" Burnin' said.

"Oh yes. Almost as beat as the last 300 stories you've told." You muttered annoyed. Others just agreed their but of. "Most of what you said was somewhat educational." Todoroki said. "Yeah, Just stick with us newbies! You'll learn a lot from us!" Burnin said.

Then they heard alarms off in the distance. "Aw yes! Some action! C'mon newbies! Time for some real fun!" Burnin' said as she, Kido and Onima started running towards the direction of the alarms followed by you and Todoroki.

Once you all got their, you saw a bank robbery was in progress with five villains in total attacking a bank.

"Okay team! You know the drill! Sorry newbies, since you both don't have a hero license yet you'll have to stay back and make sure no civilians don't get in the way or hurt! Watch and learn how we role!" Burnin' said as they went to attack the villains.

"She knows how to lead." Todotoki said. "Be that as it may, she needs to stop calling us 'newbies'. We have experience in fighting villains." You said, 'should we help my queen' asked Beru having a urged to fight 'not yet, Beru be patient' replied y/n to her trusted ant.

"True but she does have a point. She's been my fathers sidekick for a long while and she has more battle experience than the both of us combined." Todoroki said. "Tsk. Whatever." You said.

Then you saw one of the villains attack hit the bottom part of a building where a women and two kids were under it and then one of the villains trying to escape in the same direction.

"They said we couldn't fight, but they didn't say anything about getting in the way of a villain trying to escape." You said. "Indeed. I'll freeze his legs and you can save the people under the building." Todoroki said.

"Don't give me orders Todoroki." You said running towards the people under the building. Just as a large piece of rock was about to fall on top of them you pushed them down to the ground and used increase your immense mana level to boost your strength and caught the large rock with your hands.

"Move. Now." You order and they got out of the way. You looked ahead and saw Todoroki forming ice under the villain trapping him. Once he did that you threw the rock towards the villain and it hit him shattering into pieces while knocking him

unconscious. Once that was done you walked over back to Todoroki who was also joined by the Flaming Sidekickers. "Nice work you two." Kido said.

"Yeah! Compromising between saving civilians and making sure a villain doesn't escape without fighting is smart." Onima said. "Hahaha! I knew you newbies had The stuff!" Burnin' added.

Then you felt a tap on your shoulder and you looked behind you to see the woman with the two kids you saved. She looked at you for a second and then bowed.

"Thank you for saving me and my children. I am grateful." She said. You took off your goggles (same as your dad's but in a shade of black) and looked at her for a second.

"Uh, no problem. Just make sure you watch your surroundings next time." You said. "Whoa! No way! You're (Y/n) and Todoroki from the sports festival! You're so cool! Can we get a picture with you?" One of the kids asked you.

You were silent for a few moments surprised at the question as you looked over at Todoroki who looked at you and shrugged. "Uhh........I guess." You said.

The two kids smiled as they stood next to you and Todoroki. The mom took a step back pulling out her phone readying to take the picture. You felt the kid next to you put an arm him as he leaned more into you having a wide grin.

Once the mother took the picture the two kids ran back to their mother."Thanks again!" They said and walked away.

They left you saw Todoroki giving you a small smile. "What?" You asked. "You may seem like a hard one on the outside, but inside you like kids. You want to be a good role model for them." Todoroki said. "Tsk. Shut up." You said.

'I agree'with sir shoto, right Igris,.. IGRIS' Toska trailed, 'humm yeah our queen not show much emotions but she is a real softy from inside' Igris replied while patted Toska on the head affectionately. "I can hear you, you know?" Y/n said with a bord look on her face.

"Alright newbies! That's enough for today. Sun's bout to go down and we gotta give out our report about this little incident. Go rest up. I doubt the boss'll give you an easy time than he did today." Burnin' said as she and the others left.

"Uh (Y/n)." Todoroki said making you look over at him. "You don't have anywhere close by to stay at do you?" He asked. "No, And I can't go home cause the internship says that I must stay in the area or city of the agency. Why are you asking?" You said. Todoroki looked down for a second and then looked at you.

"Would you like to stay at my house for the time being?"
----------------------------------------------
Boy, looks like i caught up in my shedule so for late update. Next chapter will be update soon and sorry for the short chapter.