Chapter 7

The ring on his phone woke him up, making Tee scrunched up his face, trying to open his eyes, while adjusting to the day light. The phone keeps on ringing, and he needs to find where the phone is because it's annoyed him and he wants to make it stop.

Tee push the blanket away, not realizing he was actually naked with all the kissing mark on his body, still half-asleep, finding his pant with the sound as the guide, fished out the phone and answering it, without even seeing the caller id, standing in the middle of the unfamiliar room with his back facing the bed.

"Hello Tee...are you still sleeping?" Hearing Copter's voice making Tee sober right away, still neglected his naked body at full display. he care less about anything else now.

"Copter? Baby?"

"Yes. It's me. Could you come to the hospital today? So.... we can talk?"

"Of course!" said Tee over excited, forcing Copter pull away the phone from his ear. At the same time, the shout making Kimmon groan from his sleep, waking up while looking around and he could see the naked man standing full display not far from the bed, back facing him. All the memories of last night came crushing, and his mouth agape of the fact that he was cheating with the same man Tae was cheating, which had been the very reason they were fighting a big fight that lead him to the club drinking alone. something he rarely did knowing how bad he is with alcohol.

"Uhh...sorry..sorry...that came out louder than expected. I'll just getting ready and will be there. Wait for me....." Tee couldn't finished his words when he heard another voice from behind, making him stop talking and turned around with big-eyes, only then he realized where he is and at the same time aware of his naked body. Seeing the person on the bed, looking down on his own body, it was Tee's turn to agape his mouth right now.

"I can't believe I slept with you, when I hate the fact that P'Tae slept with you. What have I done?" Kimmon who didn't know who the person Tee on call with, was still trying to digest the reality they were in.

The sobbing at the other end of the phone call making Tee realized that Copter had heard everything, but it was too late when Copter already cut the call.

xxx

"Cop, what's wrong? Cop....Cop...P'Godt!" Godt who was in the bathroom putting away the cloth they use to wipe Copter's body was rushing outside the bathroom hearing the panic call from Bas. Getting out, he could saw Copter who was crying so hard, that he was holding the shirt on his chest, just like he was trying to fight the hurt he felt, but then the intensity of the cried showed that he failed miserably. Godt rushed to him and was hugging him right away.

"Please, I want to go out of here, but not Tee's home. Please take me away, anywhere, but not here...not Tee's. Help me, Godt. It hurts so much...so much. Please."Copter could barely formed his words, but he needs...air...out....whatever that could make his heart less hurt.

"Hey, it's okay. Bas is here. I'm here. It's okay. Just cry it out, we don't mind. I'll do that. You can come home with us, if you want. Right, Bas?" Godt said not letting go the hugs, while rubbing Copter's back trying to soothe even a little hurt this sweet guy had right now. he didn't know what happen, but it must be something related to Tee, but he didn't want to ponder more of the reason, but all he wanted to care is for Copter's condition. He didn't want Copter to fall in more worse condition than he already was.

"Of course. You are my brother. Where else could you possibly go?" Bas then hugged them both, trying to make Copter feels the love they had for their friend and brother, so that they could lessened the hurt Copter felt.

When slowly Copter's crying faded after sometime with the three of them not letting go the hugs, only then the three of them tearing the hugs and Godt hold Copter's hand while keeps on looking on Copter's face.