Chapter 3

"Hello what's your name?" Baekhyun smiled at my little sister. Minjoo blushed and swinged side to side while lookign down at the ground.

"Minjoo" She answered with a slight stutter. He made that gushy face before looking back at me. I gulped at his next words. "And yours?" 

"I-uh-I-"

"Kyungmi, sorry she is still in shock she is with you guys right now. She is a big fan!"" Minjoo cut in. Baekhyun smiled widely.

"Cute names" He commented. He turned around slightly before turning back at us."So how did you guys like the concert?" 

"Oh we loved it! We sang along to every song" Minjoo excitedly said. Closing my eyes I felt my heart beat faster and faster at her words. 

"Oh so you guys can sin-"

"Baekhyun! Oh my! It is such an honor meeting you" That irritating voice echoed through my ears before it even let him finish. Baekhyun turned around to only be attacked by the annoying person herself Eunbi. She didn't even let him speak before giving him a hug. Rolling my eyes I grabbed Minjoo little hands and made my way to the side of them to give them privacy and walked towards another hallway. A more calmer hallway anyways. Slowly pacing myself down the aisle I felt a tug.

"Kyungmi!" I heard my little sister squeek. Looking down at her I bobbed my head to see what was wrong. She lifted her little fingers and pointed something in back of me. Turning around to see what it was I big wide smile crossed my face. Turning back to her I tugged her hand forward.

"Shall we go see him?" I grinned. Her eyes full of brightness she jumped up and down. 

"Y-y-es" She stuttered ever so cutely that anyone could stay in aww for that. Walking slowly towards the figure I felt her hold onto my hand tighter and tighter with every step we took in front of him. Gently tugging Minjoo just inches away from him she pulled me back.

"What's wrong?" I mouthed to her. She looked down and played with the tip of her foot. 

"I don't  think I can do it" She whispered. Smiling I patted her head gently before grabbing her hand again. 

"I'll be with you to help in whatever you need" Whispering to her she looked up and nodded her head comfirming. Grinning I turned around to talk to him when I was met by another figure sitting down by the wall. Confused I looked every where to see where he was but I couldn't find that little rascal. Looking back at the boy sitting down I tapped his shoulder gently. 

As he looked up slowly we meet contact. His eyes gleemed heavenly in front of me while he looked back at mine. Just like me he opened his mouth just a pinch seconds before nervously looking back down.

Looking back at my little sister she was too busy admiring him. Lifting my eyebrows I poked her shoulder to look at me. She looked at me and mouthed 'It's Luhan'

Smiling I looked back at him.

"Sorry for disturbing you but I am a big fan" I apoligized. He looked at me without lifting his head and smiled.

"Thank you" After hearing his normal voice I felt the inside of me screech. I have always wondered what the famous Luhan voice is. His voice in their music blew me away completly. Well, basically all of the ones who sang in the band did but not as much as his. Coming back to reality I saw him stand up, grab a poster on the table and signed it.

"Thank you for being such a great fan" He smiled while bowing.

Astonished by his smile I tilted my head to the left and looked at his smile.

'That smile, it looked so familiar in so many ways I couldn't make out where I had seen it before.'

"Have we meet before?" I blurted out. Shaking my head I blushed. 'Stupid!' I scolded myself.

"Of course! The music video's remember?" Minjoo giggled before I opened my mouth once again to apologize. Luhan looked away still with a smile on his face before grabbing his things. I guess he is shy right? Pushed by Minjoo just a little I looked at her with furrowed eyebrows.

"Ask for Kyungsoo" She begged. Turning around quickly I poked his arm.

"Yes?" He asked so nicely I almost chocked on my own words.

"D-did you see where D.O. went?" I asked softly but failed with a little stutter just by trying hard not to sound so bossy.

'Dumb girl' I scolded myself. Luhan looked at us and pointed at the left of the hall.

"Just go by the left over there, he said he was going to check for Chanyeol" He reassured. Nodding I thanked him before grabbing Minjoo hands. Before leaving though I was caught back by a soft hand overlaping my wrist. Turning around I looked at him. "Wait what's your name?" He looked at his hand and let go without hesitation. 

"Kyungmi, sorry" Minjoo suddenly pulling me away that I didn't have the chance to hear what he would say next. Shaking off the idea I could still feel his soft warm hands touch the corner of my wrist  which lead to my hands. Looking down at my hand a smile crept my face without even noticing. 

"Luhan, for a guy I have only met once, you seem familiar to me in so many ways I can't put my thought to it"

--------------------------

A/N: Sorry this is short but I had to update this story after so long :o Literally I do love all of EXO voices ^^ Little story though, I first heard Exo M first since I have been learning Mandarin (Basically I understood half of the song, I was so happy) and because of Chen and Luhan voice in the beggining of 'What is Love' I just had to hear all of EXO music and that's where I found EXO K and fell in love with Baekhyun and D.O. voice :o ^^ Oh and if you haven't figured out what the picture on the right is for that is a part in the story when Luhan looked at Kyungmi and looked back down....since I don't know how to explain well v.v Ahhh~Hope you enjoyed and please comment/vote ... Also this is dedicated to JazmineUnni because she has been so nice and awesome lately ^^ Also thank you for the luck ^^ oh and for waiting so long for an update by me haha :D