Chapter 7

"Are you sure it's not poisonous?" I asked Chanyeol who was eager for me to take a bite off of some food we picked up together on our way to the table.

"Alright, we will both take a bite out of it together then" He gave in. Looking at the little square shaped bread on my fork I looked at him confused.

"There is only one of these though" I asked. He chuckled. He then after began to lean in closer to the bread and gulped. Widening my eyes he smiled up at me. He was so...close to my face and all he could do was smile.

"On three?" He questioned. Nodding in response, I licked my lips and held the fork right in the middle. "One...two....three" Both of us leaned in and took a bite out of the square shaped bread.

Looking at each other as we chewed it slowly to see what it taste like, we both smiled.

"Banana jelly!" We both exclaimed in unison. Giggling, we swallowed and looked at the place we got that weird bread from.

"More?" Chanyeol asked. Smiling with a bob, we both sprinted towards the plate filled with the bread and placed three or five of them in our own glass plates to eat.

"Eating to much will give you a stomach ache" Suho, the leader of Exo K reminded both of us as he saw us just keep on filling our plates with more of that bread.

"But leader, it's good" Chanyeol insisted. Suho shook his head.

"It's also banana" He took one of our breads from each of our plates and left. Exchanging glances with Chanyeol we chuckled.

"You are pretty awesome" Honestly speaking he slowly tried to sneak one of my breads or now called 'banana bread' off of my plate.

"Not so sneaky but thanks" I laughed at his poor failure. Gesturing his hands to sit back to the table we had picked out a while ago before getting all of the food, we sat down and took a bite out of the food that was already ready to be eaten.

Looking around the area while chewing down my chicken I studied each table.

In one table was both leaders Suho and Kris eating with Kai and Chen. Then another with Sehun, my sister, Kyungsoo and Tao, while all the way in the back I saw Hana with Xiumin and Lay. Counting down all of them I only counted ten with Chanyeol beside me. Who was missing?

Glancing at our table I saw two empty chairs on opposite sides of me and Chanyeol. Looking back and Chanyeol he grinned. Showing off his teeth filled with broccoli I snorted out the food.

"Sorry!" He laughed as well. Patting my back I tried my best to stop laughing but just remembering how he looked just made me laugh more.

"Are you okay?" Someone else asked me. Looking up at them I nodded.

"Yea, thanks" I thanked Chanyeol. Chanyeol gave me a thumbs up before drinking some water.

"Seems like Chanyeol has found his buddy" Baekhyun said as he sat down next to Chanyeol. Chanyeol bobbed his head rapidly.

"Baekhyun, she's like another me" Chanyeol took another drink out of his water. "I think you have been replaced" Chanyeol then joked.

"No, you are like another me" I cut in. Chanyeol waved his index fingers.

"You are like me" He protested. Playfully making an angry face, I got closer to his face like if I was going to punch him.

"No....I said you are like me" I muttered. Chanyeol playfully played along as well.

"Woa? What did I miss?" Baekhyun asked. Both me and Chanyeol broke apart before giggling.

"I don't know really? We just began getting food and fighting over food then grabbing as much food as we can and then trying something new that we thought was poisonous then-"