I Choose...

"Alright Peaches, enough is enough. It's time to choose."

Macaque stood in front of Wukong, who was looking extremely nervous for some reason, with a tall blue furred lion right next to him, nodding.

"It's me or him, sunflower. Who is it?"

The two stared at the golden furred king intensely making Wukong sweat in nerves has he glances back and forth between them.

"Can't I just both?"

"No."

The both of them spoke simultaneously then they glared at each other then turn back towards Wukong.

"You can only choose one, Peaches."

"But why? Why can't I choose the both you? I love you two, isn't that enough?"

Wukong whined and Macaque and Azure gave him soft looks.

"We love you too, sunflower but you still have to choose between us."

"Why?"

"Because we don't like to share, especially with each other."

"Exactly."

Macaque and Azure glared at each other then turned back to Wukong looking at him intensely.

"Who is it, Wukong?"

Wukong shrank down by the intensity of their stares has he chuckles nervously then gulps and sweats due to anxiety.

"I choose..."

He darts his eyes around, trying to avoid the eyes pressuring him.

"I choose..."

Then at the corner of his eye, he saw his salvation and took it.

"I choose - PEACHES!!"

"Huh?"

"Wukong-"

Wukong suddenly darts away from them and towards Tusk.

"Brother Elephant is that a basket full of peaches? Can I have some?"

"WUKONG!!"

Azure and Macaque chased after the king, who was trying to catch up to the large elephant demon while Tusk was debating whether to run or to stay rooted in place.

In the background, leaning against a tree, Peng was watching all of it unfold while eating an apple with an amused smirk, DBK on the other hand, was watching with Peng with a worried expression though he was also amused.

"Shouldn't we help Brother Elephant?"

"Nah, this is entertaining."

Peng took another bite of his apple while watching the chaos unfold has Tusk choose the former and was running away from them while still carrying the basket of peaches.

Wukong was chasing Tusk while Azure and Macaque chased him.

'Why can't I just choose both??!!'