Getting a Rival

Mechagodzilla went through Monarch's database via his systems to uncover info related to the Titan known as Gyaos.

Mechagodzilla: Data indicates Gyaos is a rouge Titan, she awoke in 2019 and has since been on and off the radar, causing trouble or trying to gain territory or resources. 

Gamera: Sounds like she hasn't changed much. 

Mothra: Oh yes, she was just as troublesome and ruthless now as she was back when she started stirring trouble...

We transition back to Infant Island, some of the local villagers were leading their lives, when all of a sudden they heard a shrill shriek, many looked up and saw a colossal flying creature dash across the sky. This creature was Gyaos. Gyaos made her way over to where some of the island livestock were, and quickly dove down.

After it was over, Gamera returned from having a look around the world, to see young Larva Mothra with the islanders.

Gamera: Mothra, what's going on?

Mothra: *sighs* That flying menace Gyaos snatched up another chunk of the native's livestock.

Gamera: That flying creature that's almost as fast as Rodan?

Mothra: Yes, problem is not even mother could keep up with her, and with Rodan away she's free to steal more livestock.

Gamera: I can stop her. Teach her never to come back.

Mothra: But Gamera you can't fly that fast--

Gamera: But i CAN fly.

Mothra:...What?

Gamera: My species was capable of flying as a shell, Anguirus also told me how to deal with a troublesome Titan.

A mini flashback opened as Anguirus was talking to Gamera

Anguirus: Basically, if a Titan becomes a pain in your ass way too long, challenge it to a duel and crack it's skull, that'll get the job done.

The flashback ended

Gamera: Wish me luck.

Elsewhere, a younger Scylla was wandering when the winged beast Gyaos attacked and bit into one of her legs, Scylla gave a chitter of pain and struggled to get Gyaos off of her. Gyaos in a vampiric manner drained some of her blood

Scylla: Let..go..!

Suddenly Gamera in his flying shell form rammed into Gyaos, sending her crashing to the ground, Gamera landed near her and roared.

Gyaos: Who are you?

Gamera: Gamera, a protector against Titans like you. I ask you leave Infant Island's livestock alone!

Gyaos: What if I say no?

Gamera: Then we have a duel, I win. You leave the island alone, you win I will leave.

Scylla: That sounds risky, stranger..

Gamera: Don't worry, she won't win this.

Gyaos: Desert, sunset, sharp. *she flies off screeching*

Gamera: I will be there!!

We transition back to present day.

Mechagodzilla: Did you teach Gyaos to not come back to Infant Island?

Gamera: Sure did. Although it had an expected side effect.