Meeting for the first time

Adolescent Godzilla was roaming through the woods when he felt an extremely unfamiliar presence, he was slowly getting to grips with his ability to sense other Titans and what could threaten the order. Not one to ignore a potential threat or greet someone, he headed up and saw the young turtle-like Titan observing around.

Godzilla: Who are you?

Gamera: *looks in fright* Ah!

To Godzilla's shock, the adolescent Titan looked like he was ready to battle him, it was clear the stranger was frightened and defensive.

Gamera: Stay away from me! *readies a fireball*

Godzilla: Woah! Stand down! 

Gamera: I WILL attack you! Whoeer you are!

Godzilla: I told you once, stand down!

The frightened turtle wasn't buying it, afraid that Godzilla was a predator, he readied his fireball to maximum.

Godzilla: I said stand down!!!

Before either could fire however, the larva Mothra got in between them.

Mothra: Wait!!

Both adolescent Titans stopped charging their beam attacks.

Mothra: Goji! He is clearly confused and frightened!

Gamera: Who are you?

Mothra: I'm Mothra, forgive Godzilla, he didn't mean to frighten you

Godzilla: Yeah..I'm sorry

Gamera: No, it's my fault..My name is Gamera, i didn't mean to act so irrational. 

Godzilla: You from around here?

Gamera: Well...not really, i don't even have a home, my name is Gamera..it's a long story

Godzilla: You could explain at Infant Island, there's plenty of space.

Gamera: Why thank you..!

Mothra: Your welcome, Gamera. Follow us.

We transition back to the present.

Gamera: I remember the both of you, along with Rodan and Anguirus' blank stares as i revealed i was from space. Speaking of, where the hell are they?

Mechagodzilla: Rodan resides in Mount Fiji, Anguirus in the Hollow Earth.

Gamera: Guess the old gang went their separate ways?

Godzilla: Rodan remains close to me, while Anguirus helps Kong in the Hollow Earth.

Gamera: Say...what about Gyaos?