Gamera Awakens

NASA scientist: Satellite in position, ready to broadcast signal.

Monarch Operative: Got it *he activates the signal* 

The satellite activates the ORCA signal, spreading to the moon, there is a rumble and a shake in the ground, then something large rises from the ground, after the dust is cleared low and behold...

Gamera: *let's out a roar*

Gamera, has awoken, already the people were fascinated that a Titan had been hibernating on the moon after all this time.

Monarch Officer: So cool. I wonder how that thing could breathe in space, the only one we knew who could was Ghidorah. And he was an alien no less.

Monarch Scientist: We'll find out soon enough, for sure Gamera will likely reveal what he can do: Like how the hell can he get back to Earth?

On the monitor, the giant turtle got into his shell, suddenly what looked like booster rockets erupted from each hole, the large shell began to rise off the ground as the operatives were amazed.

Audrey: Well, that's something you don't see everyday.

The shell then glowed blue and accelerated away from the Moon and dived straight to Earth. 

Audrey: Contact Mecha base! Tell them to send Mechagodzilla!

As the shell dived through the atmosphere, it levelled it's decent and flew right over the city of Louisiana. The shell continued it's journey, causing a transition to the Titan Age..