The ORCA satellite

Kennedy Space Center, 2026

Monarch was busy discussing with NASA officials the Titan that until now, was believed to either be dead or hibernating somewhere unknown, the turtle Titan known as Gamera.

Audrey: When first depictions of Gamera appeared in 2004, we since searched but found no whereabouts of this Titan, whether it was dead or sleeping somewhere unknown. 

Sam: But now, due to that recent event where Godzilla told the story of his adolescent years, we learnt that this Titan is hibernating in the last place we'd thought it be: The Moon.

The head NASA scientist explained the plan, stepping forward.

NASA scientist: In 24 hours we'll launch a satellite equipped with an ORCA from Monarch, it'll orbit the moon and emit the signal, should easily wake up our sleeping turtle. As we speak the engineers are retrofitting the satellite with the ORCA, from there it will be fitted onto the rocket.

Sam: Here's hoping the launch goes to plan.

NASA Scientist: If I may Mr Coleman, what info is there about Gamera, i speak for us curiously 

Sam: Glad you asked, Gamera is a protector right Audrey?

Audrey: Of course, most information we have of him seems to put him that way. We even had a few descriptions of him with Godzilla for that matter.

Sam: Oh yes, and some say he could fly, but it doesn't make it clear how he could. Guess we'll find out as soon as we awake him.

And so 24 hours had passed and the rocket was on the launch platform, operatives were overlooking and all systems were green.

10..9...8...7...6..5...4...3...2...1

The rocket let out a roar of thrust as it launched from the pad and headed upward into the sky out of the atmosphere and toward the moon, along the way it jettisoned it's parts back to earth until it arrived near the moon.