Gamera Vs Gyaos(Titan Age)

We transition back to where Gamera, in shell form, reached the desert Gyaos was speaking of. Come out of his form he landed and made his way forward, it wasn't long until Gyaos arrived and landed in front of him.

Gyaos: You arrived before i did, i like that. Didn't think you would actually turn up.

Gamera: Let's get this over with, time to teach you a lesson.

Gyaos without wasting time attempted to grab Gamera with her talons, but Gamera dodged and headbutted her in the chest, Gyaos then flew up and bashed his side by dashing into him

Gamera; *collapsed to the ground* Damn..!

Gyaos then swooped down to deal a biting attack but Gamera turned around and breathed a fireball directly into her face. Gyaos snarled in pain and then fired a fireball herself, Gamera quickly turned and blocked it with his shell. Gyaos then clawed at Gamera as he turned around, Gamera swung back and tail whipped her. Gyaos flew up and readied another fireball as Gamera did the same, both Titans fired, Gamera dodged but Gyaos was hit, she then crashes into the ground near him, with her disoriented Gamera charges and lifts her up, tossing her into a large heap of sand.

Gyaos: *she pulls her head out* You're tougher than i thought, but not enough!

Gyaos with a flap of her wing, dashed some sand right into Gamera's face, Gamera snarled and Gyaos bit right into his neck!

Gamera roared in pain and struggled as Gyaos drained him, Gamera then shrunk his head into his shell making her loose her grip.

Gyaos: Wha??

Gamera's feet also shrunk back and boosters came out, before launching he grabbed Gyaos with his arms still out and launched with her in front of him. Flying through multiple heaps of sand, rocks and then clipping the side of a mountain. Gamera then slammed his shell form into the ground, after that he flew out and changed into his normal form.

Gamera: Still want to continue? I can hit harder.

Gyaos: *rose from the crater exhausted, bruised and battered* Ouch....okay...You win

Gamera: Just for the record, i took no pleasure harming you like that. But you forced my claw.

Gyaos: Fine, i'll scavenge someplace better, but know that this is far from over. Because aside from hit hurting like hell, I enjoyed the thrill. Goodbye for now.

With that, Gyaos flew away, leaving Gamera behind.

Gamera: *sighs, turns around and looks up*

Gamera looked up at the starry night, despite running into troubles and getting used to the world, he had come to call planet Earth his new home, he smiled at the night sky.