𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 |12|

"Zade come out." I pounded on the bedroom door. Zade locked himself in the bedroom twenty minutes ago. I've been worried, I mean, he is high.

"What's so important that you had to drag us out of bed at 4:30 am?" Sebastian glared at me and Bruno nodded his head in agreement with his closed shut.

"And what's wrong with him?" My dad glanced around Zade's house in approval and wrapped the tie around his blue robe matching with the blue slippers he wore.

"I have a confession." My voice was low, I was wondering how this would play out if I had confessed to stealing Alec's weed brownies.

But then, I thought about Zade.

"Speak." Alec leaned against the wall with steady eyes on me. And for some reason, I had this feeling he knew.

"Bruno didn't steal the weed brownies." I didn't say anything else, I waited for my brothers to fill in the blanks.

Bruno blinked and glared at me, suddenly awake from my confession.

"You stole them?" He moved closer until he was an inch away from my personal space.

"Do you see this?" He pointed at his black eye.

"I got my ass kicked by Alec and Elijah because they thought I was the one who stole them when I told you I didn't."

He yelled in my face and then glared at both Alec and Elijah, who didn't seem bothered by Bruno's outburst.

Archer rolled his eyes at Bruno's outburst and clapped his hands together. "Congratulations. For once you didn't touch something that didn't belong to you."

"I have to agree with Archer." Dad shrugs his shoulders. "If you didn't always touch people's things then everyone wouldn't run to you everytime something in the house went missing."

He had a point, every time something went missing or was misplaced we immediately blamed Bruno without a second thought.

"You touched my shit?" Alec cocked his head to the side and Elijah studied me.

"I mean." I scratched the side of my head. "Technically yes?" It came out more as a question rather than an answer.

"It's either you touched it or not." Elijah spoke up. I rolled my eyes at him, they always spoke for each other.  When one was done talking, the other would step in.

"I suppose so? I mean, I stole them but Zade ate them all." I shrugged and put all the heat on Zade. I mean, technically he did eat them all.

And I wasn't in the mood to take all the heat.

Mainly after the bombshell Zade dropped on me in the middle of nowhere, without the slightest hint he was going to do so.

I mean, surely he didn't mean it. But then, the look on his face scared me. For a moment, it seemed so real and it scared me.

"Hold on." Sebastian interrupted us and our heads turned in his direction with raised eyebrows in questioning.

"He ate all the weed brownies?" I winced, thinking about the plate in the fridge, hoping they wouldn't open Zade's fridge.

I had a feeling, seeing it would only make matters worse.

I nodded my head. "I don't think he knew they were weed brownies and he uh." I glanced away, not able to meet eye contact with any of them. "He said some things and then locked himself in the bedroom."

"What did he say?" 

"I-uh." I blinked away the tears, remembering how I took the coward's way out and allowed him to walk away.