Berdly x Natsuki

Part One on AnOmoriFanatic 'saccount

As Natsuki and Bürguhly walked closer to the park, she felt her feelings of regret growing more intense with each bouncing step. However, Berdly was completely oblivious to this, and he kept truckin'/treckin' along. After an arduous journey that we will not describe, they arrived at the luscious evergreen and mostly not burning park, with an undisclosed name.

"You know, I can identify any species of bird!" Berdly proclaimed. Natsuki tilted her head.

"...Okay, what's that one over there?" Natsuki asked, pointing at a nearby raven.

"Yep! I am identifying that as a bird."

"Be more specific."

"A turkey." Beridy exclaimed proudly, hoping for immediate praise.

"...Heh, okay, seriously."

"Sorry... Uh..." He rubbed the back of his neck and squinted at the feathered, moist, staunch, eidetic beast in order to get a closer look. "Well, this must be a turkey!"

"...Heh, okay, seriously."

"Sorry... Uh..." He rubbed the back of his neck and squinted at the feathered, round, cherry flavored, eidetic beast in order to get a closer look. "Well, this must be a turkey!"

Natsuki gave Bulge an 'are you serious' look. "Are- are you being serious? No, you dummy, that's not a turkey."

Berdley felt his (canon) degradation kink kick in and stared at the floor awkwardly, wishing for more. "W-What do you mean? It has to be? It has feathers, just like a turkey!" He said in an attempt to egg her on.

She slapped him lightly on the shoulder, much to his delight. "It's a raven, idiot! Not every bird with feathers is a turkey. I thought you would know this, since you...well...are one!"

"Why of course I am a turkey! Here, allow me to show you how in-tune I am with my vibrant culture." He proceeded to stand upon a rock and bend over provocatively, his favorite way to pick up all the ladies (JUST LIEK FANSTIC!1!) (That isn't accurate, Ploopy).19

"W-What the hell are you doing?! Get down from there!" Natsuki shouted, though Bordglyo was way too in the zone. He couldn't hear her pleas.

After a solid five minutes of Byrdly performing his sacred ritual, Natsuki gave up and sat by a tree to read some manga. Berdly, in between dance moves, caught the cover of Natsuki's manga. He immediately tripped out of surprise, before standing back up. His eyes shlit up.

"Oh my goodness, is that...Ben Shapiro x Papyrus 5th edition by the tall, sexy, charismatic, bulbous, bodacious, sexy Ploopy666?!?!?!?!?"

"Wait... you've read it?!" Natsuki asked, surprised that Berdly of all people was cultured. Berdly frantically nodded.

"Of course I have! How could I forget..." He sighed dreamily, slowing his dance moves down. "The scene where Papyrus [Redacted] [Redacted] Ben's [Redacted] [Redacted] [Redacted] all over his [Redacted] [Redacted] serendipitously... Truly the author's magnum opus!"

"Oh my god! I love that part!" Natsuki grinned. "Have you read the unreleased copy where Ben becomes an elephant and Papyrus turns into a sloth and they [Redacted] [Redacted] fork [Redacted]?"

"What?! I didn't think anybody had read that but me!!" He stopped and sat next to her, peering over at the chapter she was on. The chapter contained a glorious, bulbous, eidetic drawing of Papyrus and Ben committing [REDACTED], causing Buffly to salivate quite a bit (302.65 liters to be exact). His heart thudded with a KABOOM (figuratively, this- I am being forced to stop, send help) (haha).

"Wow, this... Is actually wonderful..." Natsuki said, surprised at how tender the words exited her insolent mouth. "The rest of the club refuses to read it with me, for some bizarre and probably unbulbous reason..."

Berdleys scoffed. "They don't know what true literature is even if it hits them in the face "(like Papyrus's [Redacted] did to Ben). He thought about hitting the rest of the femaiiiles of the club in the face, something that crossed his mind quite often.

Natsuki smiled over at Bormedly and softly grazed his hand with hers 'on accident'. "Whoops..." She whispered quietly.

Berfley scoffed. "'Oops'? That was clearly intentional, even someone as unintelligent as...I mean, even I could see that!"

"...I was trying to f-"

"Oh shush, don't spread your arms for me so quickly."

"...WhaT??" Natsuki realized that he meant to say a different pair of limbs. She noticed an opportunity, clearing her throat with a smug smirk on her face.

"You've caught me red handed, I suppose..." She looked up at him innocently, twiddling 12.67 of her fingers and pursing her juicy, mediocre lips.

"Is that zoophilia?!"

"Probably not?"

Burgdley traced her neck with one of his talons. "Though, even if it was...I wouldn't mind..."

"Well...come here then, dummy." Natsuki looked away shyly, any sense of baldness leaving her body as Boredly (the alpha sigma omega aka not Fanatic) asserted his logical and masculine dominance.

Meanwhile, Monika was watching from the bushes. She sighed and shook her head, taking off the mask and revealing that she was... NATSUKI'S MALE FATHER/DADDY.

"Haha Birdie, you are having relations with my daughter."