Chapter 16: Rumbling is coming

Author's POV

It's been ten hours since the Scouts left Marley, and now arriving back to Paradis. Levi got Zeke and Eren locked up, and they will be brought back to their cell once they arrive.

Onyankopon: "We'll be arrive in the landing zone in 10 minutes."

Hanji: "Alright. I'll tell everyone that we're here."

Onyankopon: "Roger that."

Hanji walk back to the Scouts and told them that they're back in Paradis. Y/n look out the window and saw the Island.

Hanji: "What's your plan now Y/n? The Queen will be happy to see you again. Are you heading to Wall Sina?"

Y/n: "No." He stands up, puts his helmet back on and went to the door.

Hanji: "Wait, where are you going?"

Y/n ignore her and opens the door, jumping out of it. Hanji look down and saw that Y/n's heading back to his house first, before closing the door.

Floch: "What are we going to do with these two kids?"

He pointed at the tied up Gabi and Falco.

Hanji: "We'll take them to the cell until the Queen decides what to do with them."

Floch: "What!? Why not execute them!? They're part of the Warriors Candidate! They almost killed one of us and snuck here without everyone's noticing!"

Hanji: "Warriors Candidate or not, they're still kids with different beliefs. They don't know the situation on both sides. They only believe what Marley told them."

Hanji walk out and head back to the control room. Then Sasha along with Connie walk towards Falco and Gabi.

Sasha: "Are you two alright?"

Gabi: "Why would you care you Devil!?"

Sasha: "I'm just worried about you. After what they others did to you. Is there any broken bones?"

Gabi: "Don't touch me you Devil!"

She moves her legs around, trying to kick Sasha.

Falco: "Hey Gabi! Knock it off!"

Connie: "Hey, we're not going to hurt you. I promise."

Gabi: "I believe you Devils! I will never believe your words!"

Falco: "Gabi!"

Connie: "Hey, is she always like this?"

Falco: "Yes. She's always a hot head and will pick a fight with everyone."

???: "She's different from Reiner."

They look behind and saw Annie.

Falco: "Your.... Annie Leonhart."

Annie: "Yeah. So?"

Gabi: "Why did you betray Marley for these Devils!?"

Annie: "Why would I listen Marley when they treat all Eldian like trash."

Gabi: "They're the one who gave us home when the King abandon his people!"

Annie: "How would you know that the King abandon the people? Where you there to witness it? There's many theory why there are Eldians on Marley. One of them is they use the Eldian as slaves to do their dirty work. They only want Eldians because of their ability to become a Titan. If everyone can turn into Titans, then there's no reason for Marley to keep Eldian on their property."