Cat-astrophe! - DOORS

Starting this one with a bang, this is a relatively old fic but it works!!!

~~~

Writing 1: Cat-tastrophe! (Aka the one I spent the most effort on)

CS's script reads:

Sky and NSC decide to wreak havoc on literally everyone using ✨the power of cringe

It all started when a paper was posted on Seek's door. The note was written in morbidly incoherent cursive, nothing like Seek would ever write. It was as if they were rushing to get the note written:

"1 D0N'+ HA\/E MUCH T!ME B3F()RE $H3 G3T$ M3, JUS+ kN0VV, 1 VV!LI B3 F0RC3D T() B3 $0M3TH!NG P3CUL1AR. 1F Y()U SE3 TH3 C4T, I+'$ B31NG H3LD H()$T4G3!"

(I DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME BEFORE SHE GETS ME, JUST KNOW, I WILL BE FORCED TO BE SOMETHING PECULIAR. IF YOU SEE THE CAT, IT'S BEING HELD HOSTAGE!)

The Spirit looked at the note confusingly, a hostage cat? How does that have to deal with Seek? That was until a knock came at their door. They opened the door, and EXP slipped in with Levi, both morbidly terrified, Their voices were synced as they wailed to the light,

"LIGHT, CLOSE THE DOOR!"

"What's happening-"

"WE'LL TELL YOU LATER!"

The light said no more questions, closing down harshly on the door. A white paw was slammed in between the door, the hand fell onto the floor as the two squealed and backed away. It slid under the door, followed by a hurt mew. Guidingly Light locked the door as the two players sat against it. The Behemoth slammed on the door with 3 loud knocks that shook the door, before the jingling of its bells retreated.

"Now, can someone please give me an explanation?"

EXP was out of breath as they walked over,

"Okay...Guiding...do you remember that one dare?"

The memory immediately clicked, "...oh."

"Exactly...Levi was the first one to see it, they ran to my room because they thought we were doing the thing again. I was confused about it and told Levi about our promise to Seek, that we won't do this to them again."

Levi jumped in,

"I then asked EXP, 'But...If you aren't the one who did it, then who did?' and then we saw HER of all people."

"Her!?"

"Yes her! She pointed to us and said 'Sic em' Kitty!' and it came at us like a feral animal! EXP had to use an exploit to outrun the thing because it was speeding at us like a bullet train!"

"I think this is the best time to bring it up but, I found this paper on Seek's door." The light handed the two the almost mangled paper of incoherent writing. While EXP struggled as much as the Light, Levi understood it perfectly.

"So that's why I couldn't contact them!"

"Huh, you understand?"

"Yep! What I'm getting from the note was that around... 2:10 AM, Seek was scrambling to write the note because of HER, knowing about what'll happen to themselves. They wrote the note to warn us that they'll soon be transformed into a 'peculiar' thing, that which is the fabled NSC. The cat that is being held hostage is Seek, who as of now is NSC!"

"Wow, wait how the hell do you know what it was written exactly around that time?"

"Well...consider that a side effect, Since I can see what Seek sees, Seek can see...with...oh no..."