Gutter tries to kill U/V - OC

Well, you read the title, it's all about Gutter being a spooky idiot and attempting to kill U/V. (Because I absolutely live for these)

WARNING: GORE (and cringe)! (DUH) With very graphic descriptions and Gutter's undying sadism.

So...have fun reading if you're still here!

~~~

Setting the Context: U/V has been running for quite a bit, yet no matter how fast they run (or how much plot armor they possess,) Gutter keeps getting closer.

.

You kept running in the icy snow, the cold wind digging into your skin. Yet you remain unfazed by the coldness. What you're worried about is the feral droid behind you.

"Is it right behind me!?" You ask yourself as you glance back. Unfortunately, your hopes that it'll lose you were proven futile. 

"GOD DAMNIT!" Where was plot armor when you needed them!?

You suddenly see an area in the distance, a sheltered area. You picked up the pace, hot-footing your way over there as it continued to pursue with undying stamina. 

You kicked down the doors, closing them back up immediately afterward, 

Suddenly, you yelped, "HOLY SHIT!"

A blade suddenly pierced the metal door, making your soul jump out of your body as the metal began to warm exponentially, melting a hole through the threshold.

You backed away from the door as more blades pierced through it effortlessly. 

A screeching-like hiss came from the automaton as it gazed inside, illuminating the area with a red glow from its excited eyes. You retreat into the area more as it attempted to tear down the hatch inside, rapidly climbing the towers and hiding among the boxes on a shelf.

You heard the door rip apart effortlessly, unmoving from your spot among the high-piling shelves. 

Just from the darkness, a red light leaked out from below, its tail swished as it scanned the area, It snarled, echoing through the room as it bit on its claw,

"Oh, U/V~ You're just making this harder than it should~..."

"When I find you,   y o u ' l l   b e   d e a d   m e a t...~"

Almost on impulsive reflex, you murmured back, "Bite me."

You covered your mouth as it perked up attentively. Looking directly at where you were before bounding away with a giggle. Only anticipation was with you as you thought to yourself, "Damn...he really bout to rock my shi-"

Just before you finish that though, you heard something land directly above the shelf you were on. You felt shivers down your spine as you held your breath. You jumped over to another shelf in an attempt to relocate, and just in time as well.

It gazed into the area you formerly were, before glaring at your current location, It jumped onto the shelf you were on, claws gripping the metal as it creaked with agony. Sparkles flew out of it as you swung over to another shelf, 

It continued to seek you, directly on your tail as you scrambled all over the warehouse with only adrenaline keeping you from messing up. You spoke rapidly as you weaved through the area, steam flowing from your mouth as you gripped the cold metal.

"Listen, we can...talk about this! Just stop chasing me!"

"And let my next fulfilling meal get away? Nope!" It bared its teeth with pleasure, catching up with every leap.