One Normal Night... - DOORS

Welp here's my take on "The Player Incident" genre. With a cameo! (or two)

To put it short: A person decides to conspire with a Light to bring on vengeance.

With that, let's begin!

~~~

3 AM...3 Fucking AM... I thought.

It was too early for this to be happening, and I can't remove that other thought in my fucking mind. I tried to calm down, after all, it can see my every move. But I just can't. It pissed me off for some reason. How did it do so? I don't know! I forgot!

I ruffled my ink-stained hair, looking at the mirror. My face was still tainted, it was driving me insane. I saw it smile in amusement at me, and I attempted to scratch it off in a frustrated huff. It did nothing to soothe this feeling of being eaten alive bit by bit. Why won't it leave!? 

I stopped once it began to hurt like hell, looking down at my hands. One of which was taloned like a demon while another was smudged with that same oily substance. I felt tears run down my face as I began to choke. Please let this be some sort of dream... My mind begged, yet it simply echoed back, Don't hide from the truth...

I couldn't take it anymore... I took a crucifix, holding it in my right hand. I could feel my body sting as I switched hands to my left. With enough force, It glossed over my inky features in a fine, protective, Lilac glass seal. I could feel my mind become empty. Refreshing at last!

I smiled, before taking out my trusty weapon...It was powerful in my palm as I spun it to my side. Yet, despite this...pleasure I felt...I had a nagging feeling deep inside...

"Is it worth the risk?"

          "I̸̺̺͎̰̥̜̯̼̮̰͖̜͂͆̿̈́̿̔s̴̹̀̎̇͗̍͗̾̋̏̈͐͒̕͠͠ͅ i̶̡̹͈͎̳̞͙͖̾̂̀͑̀͆̑̓̽̉͐͘͘ͅt̸̫̫̤͕̳̻̰̣̭́̌̉͝ͅ ẃ̸̝̝̰͋͒ŏ̸̡̼̺̫̥̻͈̞̍͆̏̓́͜͝ͅr̵̡͕͈͚͍͍̼͕̍̀̈́̽̎̍͗̍́̏̚͜͠t̸̫̫̤͕̳̻̰̣̭́̌̉͝ͅḥ̸̨̧̗̮̖̽̂̓̀̍̋͋́̅̃͘͜͝ t̸̫̫̤͕̳̻̰̣̭́̌̉͝ͅḥ̸̨̧̗̮̖̽̂̓̀̍̋͋́̅̃͘͜͝ë̸͓̮͉͈͇͍̖͎̩̞͈́́́̋̇̾͋̈́̾͆͑͘͘͜͠͝ r̵̡͕͈͚͍͍̼͕̍̀̈́̽̎̍͗̍́̏̚͜͠i̶̡̹͈͎̳̞͙͖̾̂̀͑̀͆̑̓̽̉͐͘͘ͅs̴̹̀̎̇͗̍͗̾̋̏̈͐͒̕͠͠ͅk̵̘̺̦͉͖̪̪͖͉͊̆̔́̈́̍̃̈́͒̂̑̀̚͜͝?"

                    "̒ͤ̊I̧̡ͭ̂͂͒ͤ̑̍̋ͣͪ̿̀͡s͑̎̕ ̵̸̈́̇̿̽̃́͛́ͣ̀ĩ̷͊ͯͨ̇̽͋̂́ͩ̃͗͋̕t͛̽̏ͨ̓ͭ͝͏ ͥ͊́́҉w̵̢̌ͥ̄͗̅ͭ̄ͥ͌͂̓ͫ̀o̸̸ͮ̿̐ͭ̂̌͆̌̄͢r̷̄̀̂͌ͨ̀ͩ̃͗͋̕t͛̽̏ͨ̓ͭ͝͏͑̊ͧ̈̀ͪḩ̐ͯ̆͑̏͘ ̷ͩ̃͗͋̕t͛̽̏ͨ̓ͭ͝͏͑̊ͧ̈̀ͪḩ̛̐ͯ̆͑̏͒̎͑ͫ͐͐͘̚̕̕ȅ̡ ̸͆̌̄r̵̸̄̀̂͌ͨ̀̈́̇̿̽̃́͛́ͣ̀ĩ̧̡͊ͯͨ̇̽͋̂́̑̍̋ͣͪ̿̀ş͑̎̊ͦ͐͌̕͏kͬ̋?"

My mind mocked me as I stared at the glistening blade. Nothing is worth the risk...

...except now. 

I gripped the handle of the blade, sliding out of the room where I was. Yet something still bugged me, perhaps it was the awareness that I could never truly win. Or it was my body telling me to abort all of this and run away?

I stalked from the shadow...should I prey on the weak...or maybe...

Should I prey on the one who caused this?

~~~

One faithful night, at 3:37 AM, the entities were called off-shift. 

Of course, they trailed a typical tradition, a simple, chaotic game of Uno. 

Surprisingly, everyone decided to play along, except for one person, Seek.

They decided to isolate from the players due to one thing, a small stinging sensation on their face which made it irritating to play.