♡₊˚ 🦢・₊✧

ʏ/ɴ'ꜱ ᴘᴏᴠ:

This woman is weird... I don't know if I should stay anymore. She literally begs me to go on a date with her only for this ass of a conversation?! Seriously, I've been dogs in the damn park have better dates than this shit right now.

3ʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ᴘᴏᴠ:

"Ma'am, I have returned with your raspberry lemonade." The black haired male said as he slowly put down the beverage in front of the woman.

"Thank you... Void, was it?" Asked Minty as she reached for the drink.

"Yes, and as for your date... uhm... well, I wasn't quite clear on what they wanted..?" Void hesitantly said.

"The hell do you mean you weren't clear? Aren't you a waiter?" Y/N Argued.

It was visibily clear that Void was starting to lose his shit at the ignorance of Y/N's request.

"Y'know what... I've got something even fucking better for you." Void said as he began to walk back to the kitchen.

The two were left there in silence, Minty was already half way into her drink.

"So... uh, what's your favorite song Y/N?" Asked Minty.

"Oh, it's ______" Replied Y/N.

"Aha, cool... my favorite song is Usseewa." Added Minty.

"Okay... that's cool I guess. Hey, aren't you cold though? It's like- freezing in here." Said Y/N as they zipped up their jacket a bit.

"Hm? Oh! Not at all!" Exclaimed Minty.

A couple minutes later, they hear people screaming from the entrance.

"FBI, GET OUT THE FUCKING WAY!" Exclaimed an officer.

"WE'RE LOOKING FOR A WHITE HAIRED GIRL- SHE'S COMMITTED MULTIPLE FELONIES!" Exclaimed an officer as he began to try to scope out the white haired female...

"Shit... uh, Y/N, how about we-" Minty was cut off by Void's yelling.

"DIE YOU MOTHER FUCKERS!!!" Void yelled out as he began spreading gasoline all over the place and lit it up with a match in his hands.

"OKAY SHIT, NOW WE REALLY NEED TO GET OUT Y/N-" Mintystep turned around only to realize that Y/N was already making a run for it and jumped out the window.

Mintystep frantically ran over to the window where Y/N jumped out.

"H-HEY, DARLING?! THAT'S PRETTY DANGEROUS!" Minty yelled as she proceeded to jump out the window as well.

"HEY! WAIT! Y/N!!!" Minty said as she began chasing Y/N, only for Y/N to run away even faster.