Prologue

I opened my eyes slowly.

Ugh... My head hurts...

I looked around.

Where am I? What is this place? Why don't I remember anything?

"Hey, are you all right?" A noble, but cold voice asked.

I looked up, but I couldn't make out who the owner of the voice was, it was all a blur. All I saw was a flash of blue hair, maybe? And was that an eye patch?

Before I blacked out, I heard a voice, it said, "Sebastian, bring her back to the manor."

=========================================

A girl wakes up with no memories was taken in by Ciel Phantomhive and in her 'journey' to regain her memories, she learns that she is falling in love, again.

=========================================

Please no copying, translating or recording of this book. If you want to write a book, be original. Do not copy others work. If I ever find out, you will have to face the wrath of me. Just kidding, I will just kindly ask you if you ever read my book before. Also, if anyone else comes across someone who has copied my work, I would really appreciate it if you would please inform me about it.

The picture in the cover is not mine, I found it on the Internet, however, I could not find the owner. However, any edits on the picture was done by me.

Feel free to comment and vote on my story. Comments and votes are the ones that causes me to push forward and continue writing this book. But I will not entertain any rude or offensive comments. I will simply delete those.

All characters except OCs belong to Kuroshitsuji, an anime which inspired this storyline. ChxinedAlice does not claim any songs, pictures, videos or any media as her own. To those who have not watched Kuroshitsuji, it is advised that you watch it before reading this if you do not want minor spoilers