1

.

-

.

You get a call from your friend Ana. You've known Ana since y'all were in pre-k, she has been your only friend since Bill moved back to Germany with his twin brother Tom but you didn't know him since he always bullied you."HEYY GIRL" Ana said way too loudly since it was 3 in the morning."what do you want it's 3 am," you said not ready to deal with Ana's shit. Ana was a year older than you but I was always protective of her since she always found herself in trouble from a very young age

.

"WELL... I was kinda hoping that you would come and party with me.." Ana asked quietly, hoping I would say yes."Fine, I'm picking you up in an hour". "OMMGMG THANKYOUTHANKYOU I LOVE YOU ARII". I don't know why but it always brings me joy when she gets want she wants. I hang up the call and get in the shower since I haven't been taking care of myself this whole week, I know I'm a model and stuff but this week has been hard since my ex-boyfriend of 1 year broke up with me because he "wasn't ready to commit to a relationship" But I didn't care because I knew he was cheating on me with my ex BSF.

.

You got out of the shower and started to do your skincare when you got a random call but you didn't answer because it was most likely a scam. You finish doing your skincare and it was time for you to start getting ready. You decided to pick an outfit that screams single and slut, ok maybe not so much slut because I didn't want that prostitute to look.

.

-

-

your outfit

-

and your makup🤭

You call Ana to tell her that you're on your way to get her and to send the address to the that was going to. She sends you the address that y'all are going to and the house is in the same neighborhood where Bill and Tom used to live before they went back to Germany. Oh how you miss Bill, not Tom though he was an asshole to you. You pull up to Ana's house and she's just waiting outside for you..totally not creepy." Girl..How did you know that I was outside..", "I have an air tag on your car🤭", "Oh...okay.."

.

-

.

𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔:433😭

Ik its not alot😭