3

.

-

.

"Ari, I say this as your friend and your wife, you're screwed," Ana said trying not to laugh." Yeah, I think I know that already". You couldn't believe what Isla just told you. You looked at the time on your phone, "Oh shit it's 1:40, and Isla just texted me the address it's 20 minutes away..", "If Isla gets on your ass I'm not taking the blame" Ana said with a serious tone, "Ugh fine I better at least brush my teeth and brush my hair😭". You hurry to the restroom and brush your teeth, wash your face, and brush your hair. 

.

"Girl do you think you can come with me cus I'm too hungover to be driving and I need you for emotional support😭" You said begging her cus you didn't want to be there stuck with Tom, "Ofc I'm always going to be here for you," Ana said while holding your hand, "But let's hurry up and go so you won't be late"

.

You and Ana hurry and put on all your shoes and hurry out of the house. You've always loved having car rides with Ana because she knew how to make you feel better and she will always be your wingman well in this case wingwoman."Anddd we're here." Ana said with her sarcastic ass voice. You groan because you did not want to do this photoshoot. After all, you have the worst hangover and have to do the photoshoot with Tom, the dude you were all over last night. You weren't so drunk last night but remember some parts that happened to be with you were all on Tom.

.

You and Ana get inside and you get greeted by Isla your manager and the photographer but there was no sign of Tom anywhere."Ah your partner is getting dressed so go put this on "he hands your outfit but it cant see it because it's covered with a black bag. You and Ana headed to the dressing rooms the door had your name on the door and the room next to yours is Toms's.

.

You try on the dress and you feel like one of those women that would go to a masquerade ball."OHHH SHIT GIRL YOU LIKE HELLA FINE" Ana said smacking your ass."OWW SHIT THAT HURT BRO". You look in the mirror rubbing your ass cus Ana may look weak but she hits hard.

.

your dress

your dress

.

Looking at your dress makes you curious about what Tom will wear because you'll mostly see him in his baggy shirts and pants. You leave the room and you see a familiar pair of brown eyes meet with yours."Ah, perfect! Yall look like a real couple!" you blush the photographer thinks you and Tom could be a couple.

.

toms suit

toms suit

.

You look over at Tom and he has his hand on his mouth to hide that he's red." Come, Come we start taking pictures!" the photographer sounded excited with how we look in the outfits."Even with the heels you aren't taller than me" Tom said smirking, "Oh shut it, but ima give it to you, you look decent in that suit", "Why thank you princess" You laugh at Tom maybe he isn't an asshole all the time.

.

"Okay chop-chop get into places" The photographer rushes you and Tom to get into places. But the thing is you don't know where to go. You quietly walk up to the photographer and tell him"Um, sir, I don't know where I'm supposed to be" but before the photographer can tell you anything Tom interrupts"It's my fault I forgot to send Araceli the idea of the photoshoot". The photographer tells Tom not to do it again and Tom shows you the idea of the photoshoot.

.

.

You look over at Ana and she's trying her hardest not to burst out laughing."You got everything fixed over here?" the photographer asked, you and Tom shook y'all heads yes."Well let us carry on then, so Tom and Araceil get over at that wall and I want Tom's hand on your behind, are you okay with that Ms. Diaz" you shook your head yes and Tom places his hand on your ass and you jumped a bit tom whispers to you"You okay?","Yeah it's just that in the dressing rooms, Ana slapped my ass"

.

Tom smirks at you and whispers to you"Yk I can do that to you too", "You wish lover boy"."Are yall done flirting so I can continue with my photo shoot?" You froze after what the photographer just told yall, "I believe were done"Tom says and smirks at you. "So Mr.Diaz I want you to look at Mr.Kaulitz with fear in your eyes and for you Mr. Kaulitz I want you to lift Araceils chin with your finger, can we do that yeah?" You and Tom shake yalls head yes, cus at this point I think you and Tom were both scared. 

.

After the photo shoot you and Ana hung out all day at your house but you were thinking about what Tom said to you "Yk I can do that to you too". You didn't realize but you were staring at a picture from that party yesterday "Girl, what are you thinking about, you've zoned out a lot?" "Oh uh so yk at the photoshoot Tom had to put his hand on my ass but before that, you slapped it hella hard and when he went to touch it I jumped and he asked me what happened and I told him and he said yk I can do that too".

-

"Ari I know you're blind w love and all but he def wants you". You wanted to believe Ana but Ana was on cloud 9 of being delusional." Well I guess we'll see if he wants me Ana". A couple of hours later you got a message from a random number and it looked familiar but I wasn't tom familiar it looked like the number from when you were going to the party."Damn how many bitches do you get, stop cheating on me🙁". "Remember how I told you that some random number called me. I think that's them."

-

                                                                        xxx-xxx-xxxxx

??-Hey girlie I don't wanna make it seem I'm a stalker but it's Bill😭, I just wanted to say a couple of things Tom can be a player and please for the sake of you and Tom's little thing going on don't look on the news.

-

Don't look on the news? What is Bill talking about? And how did he get my number?

-

!Authors note!

 I'm so sorry that haven't posted thing chapter earlier, I've been spending more time w my friends and I didn't have time to finish it😭