5

-

.

THE NEXT MORNING

You wake up and remember the meeting with Isla, Tom, and his manager. You look at your phone to check what time is it 9:30 it showed on your phone it may seem like a lot of time but it wasn't. You hurry out of your bed to start making breakfast. Since you didn't have much time, you just made toast with eggs. After you were done eating you get a text from Ana saying "Good luck love you 🤗" It was funny to Ana that you have to fake date a dude that liked you in Ana's words.

-

After you were done getting ready you checked your phone to see if Isla has texted you that she was here already since it was about to be 10:30, but instead, you get a text from Tom.

-

Your outfit

Your outfit

-

Tom.

Tom-Cant wait to see you princess💕

You-Yeah im not ready to see you💕

-

Like your mom always told you to never chase a man, the man should chase you if he truly loves you. A couple of minutes went by and you get a text from Isla saying that she's here, you get your phone and house before leaving the house. After you get in the car apologize for being late and that there was traffic. You had your AirPods listening to your playlist.

-

"We're here Ms.Diaz" Isla said putting the car in park" Please call me Araceli, calling me Ms makes me feel old and I'm only 17" "My apologizes, Araceli". You and Isla went inside, greeted by Ezra, Tom, and Bill's manager. Isla and I were seated in their meeting room thingy. What felt like decades Tom and Ezra enter the room"I'm so sorry Mr. Kaulitz took a while getting ready" "It's okay Araceli does the same thing" Isla said looking at me, and I side-eyed her because I had to act as if I was in an important meeting.

-

You look over at Tom, who was smirking at me, I rolled my eyes then I realize that I and Tom were matching outfits."Well, it looks like Mr. Kaulitz and Mr. Diaz seem to fit the fake dating role already." Ezra said sitting down."Hmm maybe but question how we play the dating role, me and Tom barely know each other" You said hoping the answer isn't bad "Well Araceli, me, and Ezra came up with something for yall to get to know each other." Isla said, "What is it?" I and Tom said at the same time."We planned a vacation for yall in Brazil to get to know each other along with Bill cus I know that you can Bill know each other more Ms. Diaz" Ezra said.

-

My jaw almost dropped to the floor after what Ezra said."When is this vacation?" Tom said smirking at me. "Tomorrow, the flight is at 5 am so I recommend yall get up at 2 am and should arrive at the airport at 3 am." Isla said "Also Mr. Kaulitz and your brother will spend the rest of the day with Araceli" Isla mentioned."WHAT MY HOUSE ISN'T CLEAN AND THE GUESTROOM ISN'T CLEAN" I spun my head at Isla.