4

-

.

Don't look at the news? What is Bill talking about? And how did he get my number?

-

.

You were so confused about what Bill texted you that you didn't realize that Ana had opened the news."Um, Ari.." you turned around to look at the tv and it showed a picture of Tom making out with another girl right after the photoshoot. DING

-

                                Bill🎤

Bill-Since you're not responding I'm guessing that you just looked at the news. Tom isn't the dating or romantic type, he's more of a one-night-stand guy.

You-There was nothing between me and him in the first place so there isn't a reason why I would be upset. Also, how did you get my number?

Bill-Uhhh I may or may not get it from your manager.

You-Well I'll talk to you later Bill.

-

You didn't know how to feel knowing the fact that you and Tom will never get together when after he ass grabbing and flirted at the photoshoot. He was probably trying to mess around with you and it's not like he even liked you in the first place. Ana broke the awkward silence in the room"Hey I know I said you were blind with love and all but I think you should work on yourself before dating or getting revenge back at him". "I never liked Tom in the first place and we only will be friends nothing else".

-

Toms POV

"Tom your an asshole you know that right?" Bill said putting down his phone and looking at me." It's not my fault if that girl is hurt" I said with his cocky attitude." That girl is Araceli, we knew her before we moved back to Germany. Maybe if you weren't so full of yourself you would care for once in your life.". I couldn't help but feel kinda sorry for the girl she was nice and all but wasn't my type, but that dress make her look stunning and if I'm being honest I've always liked her when we were little she was always nice to me but I was a jackass and would be rude towards her. And besides a guitarist shouldn't like a supermodel right? There are way too different.

-

Back to Acacelis's POV

Ana went home because she knew that I needed some alone time. I don't know why I care so much that Tom was making out with another girl I didn't even like him. But that suit made him look so handsome that I thought I was thinking I was falling for him. Even Bill said that Tom isn't a person to date anyone he just wants the sex that's it.

-

A couple of days have passed since the whole Tom shit and you felt better since you were able to get your mind off it by modeling. Everyone has their way to cope and my way was modeling which isn't weird right? RING RING you looked at your phone and realized it was Ana and you decided to pick "GIRL PLEASE TELL ME THAT YOU LOOKED ON TWITTER OR TIKTOK" Ana shouted at the phone"Uh no I've been busy with modeling  and what even on Twitter right now?" Ana giggles in a demonic way" I say you should look for yourself" And Ana just hung up in a split second. 

-

Out of curiosity, you open Twitter and all you see is the photos from the photoshoot with you and Tom. Everyone was saying stuff like "Ohh new ship" "Ok why do they look good together" and "Trying to our man now huh?".  But I've gotta admit that I and Tom KINDA look good together. You responded to some of the tweets saying stuff like" LMAOO but seriously we kinda do look good😏." "Don't worry I'm not trying to steal yall man😭" and " Trust me, I and Tom are just friends". Since I was bored I decided to look at the comments and see what everyone is saying about it and you see Tom's comment saying "But fr though she kinda bad though" 

I wish Tom can make up his damn mind if he likes me or if he is trying to play me. A couple of hours later went by and you were watching Mean Girls cus that movie was the definition of me. And you decided to take an everything shower since were your reset days. After the shower, you were washing your face and you get a call from Isla your manager.

-

"Mrs Diaz please explain what I just saw on Twitter" "Yk you can call me Araceli or Ari but it's not my fault it's everyone shipping us" "Hm but I've read the comments that you made and what Mr. Kaulitz has written" "I was just messing around and I believe Tom was too" "Thats beside the point I talked to their manager and we both agreed that it will be better if yall fake date so it won't cause a whole scandal and we cant handle a scandal right now" You were in shook after what Isla just but before you could get a word in she hung up.

You didn't know how to react after what Isla just said. You finished up with your skincare routine and were still in shook when you got a notification from Isla.

-

                              Isla

Isla-Oh I forgot to mention that we have a meeting with Mr. Kaulitz and his manager tomorrow at 11 am. I will come by your house at 10:30.

-

You still didn't know how to react or what to say or do but you did know that you had to tell Ana about what just happened. You Facetime Ana and the call lasted for 5 hours."Sooo how are you going to do it?" Ana said breaking the silence since yall somehow ran out of things to talk about "Uh do what?" You say sleepy asf since it was 12"Yk the whole dating with Tom" "First off it's fake dating even if somehow we start liking each other it will never happen he's a guitarist and I'm a supermodel it will never happen, right?