2

.

-

.

You and Ana talk during the whole car ride and y'all get on the topic of Bill and Tom, and how Bill was always there for you during your hardest moments and how Tom was just there ignoring me, and how you thought it was weird cus when you weren't with Bill, Tom would talk to him and when you approach Bill Tom will stay silent." Ari why are you so blind, it's so obvious that Tom liked you maybe he still does😏", "How will he still like me if we haven't talked for 11 years?" 

.

"Some boys won't move on if they truly loved a girl", You stayed silent for a while cus you knew that Bill and Tom started a band called Tokio Hotel and you would see Tom with a different girl so Ana was just bluffing about Tom liking me."Hey," I said with a more serious tone"Hm?" Ana said, "Have I ever told you how Bill and Tom started a band?", "GIRL NO, SHOW ME A PIC OF THEM AT ONE OF THERE CONCERTS, YOU'VE NEVER SHOWED ME A PIC OF THEMMM," Ana said hella loudly that I swear my ear was bleeding

.

-

.

.

-

.

"Tom is the one with the dreads and the white shirt, Bill is the one on the bottom right, and I believe George is the one above Bill, and Gustav is the one above Tom," you said looking at Ana"All I'm saying is that you and Tom will look like a good couple and  Georg is a cutie😜", "Girl we both know damn well that Tom never liked me or will like me for a matter of fact" But you knew that you've always catch yourself looking at tom when he and Bill were still around. "Anddd were here," you said not excited because you knew that your manager will text you saying that you have a photo shoot the next morning with a hangover but you didn't care because you needed to get out of the house sooner or later. 

.

You and Ana walk into the house seeing people everywhere you look."Girl, you need to loosen up at one point ever since that break up you have done a photo shoot or go out" Ana whispered in your ear. She was right you've become distant but you liked life like this but you miss how you were before. You were so lost in your train of thought that you lost Ana, so you just went to the bar where you see a bunch of girls crowding 4 boys but you brushed it off because you didn't care, all you wanted was your ex."FUCK MEE TOMMM", "ILL GIVE YOU MY KIDNEY GUSTAVVV", "HERES MY THONG BILL", "MARRY ME GEORG" is all you heard the crowd of girls. It took you a minute but you realized two names that the girls were saying "Tom and Bill, huh?" Ana said behind you"SHIT, WTF ANNA DONT DO THAT SHIT AGAINNN" you said startled by Ana magically appearing behind you. 

.

"OK IM SORRY, but isn't that like the Bill and Tom you were talking about?", "Maybe but they know it's me," You said looking at the crowd and seeing a familiar pair of beautiful brown eyes looking directly at you. You blushed and smiled realizing it was Tom. Tom Kaulitz looking directly at you. You see Tom telling their bodyguards something but you can't understand lips. You see the crowd of girls backing up closer to you."Wtf is happening over there" You said turning around to face her, "Girl I have no idea but get your lover boys", "SHUT UPPPP" you said hitting Ana on her shoulder. 

.

"You might wanna look in front of you," Ana said trying to whisper but she failed badly. Scared but you still looked anyway. You looked to see what Ana was talking about and saw four-ish familiar faces. "Long time no see  Ms. Araceil Diaz" Bill said with his strong German accent. You didn't know how to react because you didn't think that Bill and Tom would remember you."Um, I'm lost whos this?" You heard someone say, you turn to see who said it and it was Gustav "Yeah I agree with Gustav," Georg said crossing his arms and looking at Bill and Tom. 

.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself, Hi im Araceli Diaz, I do modeling," You say standing up to shake Gustav and Georg's hands. "Hi I'm Annalise Gallo but yall can call me Ana," Ana said shaking everyone's hands."Ah, so this is the girl you're always talking about Tom?" Georg said looking at Tom. You look at Tom and see that his face is red"𝗛𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗱𝘂 𝗷𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗹𝘀 𝗱𝗲𝗻 𝗠𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝗴𝗲𝗵𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗲𝗻, 𝗚𝗲𝗼𝗿𝗴?" 

.

Tom said looking away. You laugh and smile knowing the fact that Tom talks about you after all these years."Come, Ari and Ana, let's go to the living room and catch up cus yk it's been 11 after all" Bill said. Everyone agreed and we all headed to the living room. Yall talked, laughed, and drank beer. By that time everyone from the party has left. "Georg, burp go get us another round of beer," Tom said clearly drunk. 

.

Georg and Ana were the only ones who weren't drunk. You laugh and put your head on Tom, you look up and see Tom smiling at you and instead of smiling back you kissed him on the cheek. After everyone finished their beer Ana gets up from beside Bill and says"Ari it's time to go we have been here for 4 hours", "But I wanna stay with Tommieeee" You said hugging Tom by the neck. Ana drags you out of the house and Ana drives you home.

.

THE NEXT MORNING

.

You wake up with a massive ass headache. You find the energy to get up from your bed and walk over to the kitchen cabin. While walking to the kitchen you see Ana in your guest bedroom or what she likes to call her "personal" bedroom. You get into the kitchen and find the Aspirin and get a glass of water. Before you leave the kitchen you get a call from your manager." Araceli, I got a photoshoot scheduled for you at 2 but it's not going to be a solo photoshoot." Your manager Isla said"Huh what do you mean it's not going to be a solo photoshoot? I always work alone" You said hella confused about what Isla is talking about"Araceli at one point you have you learn to work with other people, anyways I sent him your phone number so he should be texting you soon," Isla said but before you can get a word in Isla hung up.

.

"Good Morning Mrs. Kaulitz" Ana walks into the kitchen. You blush when Ana said Mrs. Kaulitz "But let me take a guess Isla called you."Bro, she said that I have a photo shoot right, and it's a fucking duo photoshoot" Before Ana could say something you get a message from an unknown number.

                                                                                  xxx-xxx-xxxx         

   ??-hey beautiful, your manager called me earlier that we have a photoshoot 2gether

??-see you at two oh btw if you're dumb it's Tom

  " Oh shit, I have to do the photoshoot with Tom.."