Time trials

Bella pov

It was 6 in the morning when Rose woke me up. "How you feeling?" She asked me.

"Mad and upset. I think I'm going to just focus on the time trials today and then I think afterwards I'm going to go for a ride on my dirt bike. I need to just get some space and just think. I just can't handle that kind of rejection and I need to close myself off again and just focus on what I love KO the most for now on. I'll just try to avoid talking to him today and looking at him." I told her.

"Are you sure Bella, because I'm sure going to miss that laugh and smile." She told me.

"Yeah, I'm sure, it's for the best. I was only starting to open, but my heart never became open Rose. The hurt I feel now is bad enough. So yeah just do what I always done. I'm going to hop in the shower can you get me a cup of coffee for me when I'm done please?" I had to change the subject.

"Yeah!" She walked out. I grabbed a pair of shorts and a tank top and walk into the bathroom.

Once done I walked back into my bedroom and put my uniform on only up to my waist. I put my hair into a ponytail and put my cap on.

"Bella here's your coffee. Edward's asking for you something that he's taking you to the garage." Rose told me.

"Yeah my tradition with my car remember!" I explained her. "Are you still going to do it?" She asked me.

"Yes! I'm just going to try and avoid him as much as I can." I stand up and hand her my coffee a minute. I pull the rest of my uniform on. Then put my hair up inside my cap to hide it. She hands me my coffee back.

I took a deep breath and walked out. "You ready?" Edward asked me. I just walk by him and out the door. He finally caught up to me.

"Are you alright?" He asked me. I just hold up my coffee cup. "Oh yeah right!" I look out of my corner of my eye and Edward got a confused look on his face.

He opens the door for me and I go and set my coffee down on one of the tool benches. I set my hands down on my car and I close my eyes I start to walk around my car but I froze up all of sudden. I couldn't focus at all. I couldn't connect to my car. I drop my hand in a panic.

"What time do the time trials start?" I asked Edward not looking at him. Because I didn't want Edward to know what was wrong. "At 1. Why?" He asked me.

I didn't say a word to him and I walked out the door as fast as I could and once I knew I was out of his site I started to running towards the trailer.

"Rose quick help me please!" She runs over to the trailer that's got the dirt bikes in it. I quickly ran in. Shit my uniform in the motorhome. I grabbed the one I brought for Edward and ran for the back behind board and changed.

"I leave Rose take my racing uniform in my bedroom please." I told her. I started hopping putting the boots on I put on the jacket and zipped it up.

I hid all my hair in the helmet. "What's going Bella?" She asked me as I got on my bike.

"I Can't focus Rose. I'm too angry and upset! I will be back." I kick started the bike.

Edward pov

What just happened. I walked out of the garage and walked back to our site just in time to see Bella speed off on her dirt bike for some reason. Rose comes walking out of the trailer. Now I'm confused.

She stopped and jumped when she saw me. Then she took off and ran into the motorhome. I followed her into the motor home. Because now I really confused.

"Rose what's going?" I asked her. "She will kill me if I told you!" What is it with people and confusing the hell out of me? I walked back to Bella's room and Rose was sitting on Bella's bed crying. Why would she be crying?