The blow up

Bella pov

I woke up the next morning and Edward was gone. I gone over the events in my head from yesterday and last night.

Oh shit I destroyed Edward's car and Jacob going to be pisst off at me. I finally got up and walked out of his bedroom.

I walked over to his kitchen and was in awe at it all. He was a bachelor and he doesn't live like a slob. I climbed up on the bar stool next to the island and Edward hands me a cup of coffee.

"Good morning!" He told me. "No it's not. I'm sorry about your car!" I told him.

"And now why wouldn't it be a good morning?" He asked me as he leaned against the counter drinking his coffee.

"Because, Jacob going to be pisst at me for destroying the garage and well for destroying your car. Plus you had to come look for me last night and because of that you didn't get your medicine in time." I told him.

He looked at me a moment. "Bella I told you last night, what happen last night was not your fault." He paused for a minute.

"How do I explain this so you understand. When I was in my accident something went through the front of my helmet and somehow lodged in just between my temple and behind my eye. It tore only part of my optic nerve they repaired it. But I guess it also nick a small part of my brain to. It healed but not without damage. I get headaches really bad, bad enough to well I black out. They use to be worse. But the medicine they have me on I don't have them unless like last night I miss a dose. But that's only the black outs. The headaches on the other hand well they can get bad and well like yesterday I couldn't be there with you because my head hurt really bad. So that was not your fault Bella so quit blaming yourself. Now for destroying my car on the other hand." he said.

"Oh boy here it comes I knew it!" He started to laugh which confused me cause I thought he be angry.

"Let me finish will you. By you destroying my Volvo gives me excuse to get something else, which you come in. I want to get a motorcycle and I want your help to get one!" He told me.

I smiled big. "I got just the place to go to!" I told him. "But can we go get my bike first and will take it instead?" I asked him. I couldn't help but think he was hiding something else about his condition.

"Sure! Whenever you're ready we can go. Oh Bella later you and I need to talk since now your sober." He told.

Oh crap, I knew this was coming! Once, we got to the shop Jacob called me back into the garage to talk. "Jacob don't be to hard on her." For some odd reason Jacob glared at Edward.

I shut the door to the garage so I even could ask him what that was about.

"What was that look at Edward for Jacob?" I asked him.

"For this Bells and all this DAMN SHIT! IF IT WASN'T FOR HIM YOU WOULDN'T OF DONE THIS!" Jacob yelled out.

I walked up to Jacob. "FOR ONE YOU SHOULD'VE FUCKING TALKED TO ME FIRST BEFORE ASSUMING SHIT, JACOB! FOR TWO IT WASN'T EDWARD THAT PISST ME OFF THIS FUCKING BAD! I TOLD EDWARD TO LEAVE BECAUSE OF WHAT PISST ME OFF YESTERDAY. THIS IS WHY I HATE MEN AND THERE SEXIST, PROTECTIVE BULL SHIT! DAMN IT JACOB UGH! NEVER MIND I'M NOT EXPLAINING DAMN SHIT TO YOU RIGHT NOW!" I snapped out.

I went and open up the garage door and got on my bike I stopped and looked at the inside of the office and Edward looked at me he must of known to come out because he ran out and grabbed his helmet and got on my bike.

I drove to my house first so I could change. I told Edward to wait downstairs and I ran upstairs.

God I could hurt Jacob right now. How could he think that shit. I changed and tried to push it into the back of my mind.