chapter 3

Chapter 3

Ethan Pov

It was almost 5:00 and that meant I would have to meet my 'bodyguard.' I don't get why my mom doesn't think I'm capable of taking care of myself... I mean sure I get bullied, but you really expect me to fight against jasper. Man, that guy is a giant.

"Ethan honey hurry up and get changed!" my mom yelled from downstairs.

"Okay!" I yelled back.

I wore some baggy dark colored jeans with a basic black tee. For jewelry I chose a chain and some rings.

I jogged my way downstairs and was greeted with a guy sitting at the dining table talking with my mom.

The guy was wearing a black hoodie and dark jeans. I took a quick glance at his eyes and saw they looked hazel with a hint of green in them.

"Oh, Ethan you're here!" my mom said as she turned around.

They guy then looked up to see who was there.

"Meet lucifer!" my mom said with a grin. "Your bodyguard"

"Can't believe you actually got me one '' I mumbled under my breath.

"Uhm hey" I said.

"Hey" he said. His husky voice sent shivers down my spine.

"Well, I'll leave you guys now," my mom said with a smile.

I went over and sat down.

It.

Was.

Awkward.

"So, your mom hired me because she says you've been getting hurt?" he said, breaking the uncomfortable silence.

I just nodded in response.

"You go to green valley high right?" he asked with a raised eyebrow.

I just nodded again.

"You don't talk much, do you?" he said with a small chuckle after he said that.

I blushed because I was embarrassed.

"Uhm I'll be back.'' I said as I went into the bathroom hiding my face.

I quickly texted Bella and Luke on what to do cause I was SCARED or something like that.

Group Chat

Ethan: HELP MY BODYGUARD IS HERE WITH ME AND IT FEELS SO WEIRD TALKING TO HIM PLEASE HELP ME YK YOUR BOY HAS ANXIETY.

Bella: chill out just strike up conversation like asking him what's his fav color or smt?

Luke: That's a terrible idea unless you're still 4 yrs old.

Bella: stfu Luke like you have a better idea 🙄

Ethan: wait can we still go to the cafe? 

Bella & Luke: sure.

Ethan: Alright I gotta get back now bye! 

Bella & Luke: Bye! 

As I went back to the table, I saw that my mom was talking to him again.

"Ethan lucifer is going to stay with us since he's your bodyguard now" my mom said with a smile.

"Uh alright I guess" I said, shrugging my shoulders. "Uhm anyways can I go out with my friends there kinda waiting for me." I said scratching the back of my head as I just wanted to leave.

"Sure, but take Lucifer with you," my mom said with a pleading look.

"Fine" I mumbled as I went to the door to meet my friends.

He then goes up and followed me outside. As we walked to the cafe because I didn't feel like driving, then I see him. Jasper. I saw him whisper to his friends something and then pointed at me.

"You know them?" Lucifer asked, making me jump a bit as he saw them.