chapter 6

Chapter 6

Lucifer POV

After class, Ethan and I went to his locker. Ethan was scrolling on his phone while I was looking straight ahead.

"Uh my locker is around the corner here." I heard him say.

I nodded and we turned the corner. We kept walking for a bit until we heard someone calling his name.

"Ethan!!" the voice called out.

As we approached the voice both Ethan and I recognized it was Bella. She was waving her hand in trying to get our attention.

"Bella!" Ethan yelled out and began running towards her.

Both of them were hugging while I walked over to greet her.

"Hey Bella," I said.

Her head shot up and replied with a hey back.

"Do you know where Luke is?" asked Ethan.

Bella just shook her head.

"Oh alright." Ethan said.

"Well.. do you want to go get food and maybe go to the mall?" Bella asked.

"Bell both me and Lucifer still have class." Ethan said with an eyebrow raised.

"So? Just skip with me. I'm bored. Please" she said with a pleading look.

"Ugh fine. Lucifer is that okay with you?" he asked me.

I nodded my head and Bella was jumping up and down. People were now staring at us like we were crazy.

"C'mon," Bella said, wrapping her arm around Ethans.

They both ran off until Ethan quickly grabbed my hand to catch up.

Ethans POV

I quickly grabbed Lucifer's hand and continued to run with Bella. Bella said that we were going to a cafe and skip the rest of the day. She also said she wanted to go shopping which I dreaded but agreed to anyways.

"Bell slow down" I yelled out at her as it felt like I was going to faint.

Bella then slowed down and said "sorry! I'm just a bit excited."

I then told her it's ok and we then went into her car. Both Lucifer and I sat in the back while Bella drove in the front.

"Wait don't you want to get Luke too?" I asked.

"Oh right!" she said and began to call him.

A few minutes later we saw Luke and he sat in the front with Bella.

"So where are we going?" he said to Bella.

"Um Luke no hello to me?" I said, grabbing my heart sarcastically.

I heard Lucifer laugh quietly as well as Bella.

"Oh, hey Ethan" he said, chuckling a bit.

"So where are we going?" Luke said changing the subject.

"The cafe and the mall for Bella." Lucifer replied.

Luke turned around to the back seat to see lucifer. He looked a bit annoyed, but I brushed it off.

"Oh, hey lucifer. Didn't know you were coming." he said.

"Ofc he's coming! He's our friend Luke '' Bella said along with her eyes rolling.

Luke looked a bit pissed and guessing on how reacted to Lucifer being in the back with me, he didn't want him to go.

"Fine, whatever" he said.