The bell rang and everyone scrambled to get their things. I packed the slowest.

Once everyone was out I heard the door close and lock.

I walked to the front and sat on his table."What am I to do with you? " he muttered, placing himself in between my legs.

I didn't say anything but I rapped my arm around his neck.

He was very tall, he bent down to kiss me, his tongue gliding against mine, and we danced in harmony.

I pulled away when a knock to his door made it's way through our ears.

I fixed myself up and he unlocked the door.

A teacher which I have recognized to be Miss kimblebert. Her lips where covered in red lipstick and her blonde hair was nicely slicked back.

"Nikolai, what you guys doing, she in trouble again? " she asked, her annoying high pitched voice, attacking my head.

"She just needed help, telling me personal things" he said emphasizing on the personal things. She didn't get the hint and made a confused face.

"One of those girls, confessing their love again? "she asked eyeing me. He shook his head but gave me a quick glance.

"Personal things like home, her mother and how she's coping" he said sounding tired of her bs.

She gasped her mouth making and O shape. I wiped my fake tears and looked at her.

She got out the class making a quick apology. Once the door closed, he locked it again and took long strides towards me.

I got up from the couch and looked up at him. He was sweating. He was scared. I got on my tippy toes and put my arms around his neck. He lifted me up by my legs and placed me on his desk.

I looked into his eyes and he turned red. I licked my lips looking at his. His were pink full and kissable.

He kissed me again, hungrily. We had just met a day ago. He pulled away. Muttering a few swear words.

"Let's make a contract" he said, his deep voice penetrating my soul. I would definitely want to hear his moans.

I nodded. He got up and I sat up. He went to his desk, took out a bunch of papers stapled together.

"Read through it and come back to me tomorrow, or whenever your ready" he said his voice making me want to suck him off then and there.

I read the first page. My heart clenched. It was a sex contract. I didn't look up. Was this a yok? (joke)

But I'm actually not even going to lie, I thought we had something. I read through it more.

But who am I kidding, his a teacher.

It was just sex, nothing else, no feelings attached, no speaking about this to anyone nothing.

I folded it back up. With out looking at him I put the paper back on his desk and walked to his door.

"Wait Zemirah" he said, his hand grabbing mine. He pulled me flush against him. I didn't look up or else he'd see my tears. And we only just met a day ago.

Why is everything going so fast. I don't know anything about him
I pushed him and walked to his door getting out, I quickly walked home disregarding his yells for me.

My walk home was one full of how stupid I am. I met him not even over 24 hours ago and I'm already crying for an even more stupid reason.

I hated how I cried for small things. I wiped my tears dry and got in the house. Putting on my normal persona I greeted my mom and went to my room.