I woke up a few hours later and checked the time. It was thirty minutes to two.

Detention starts at two.

I showered quickly and wore my sweat pants, and a skin tight zip up black shirt my Nike shoes and my glasses.

I took my lip gloss and ran out the class.

I had five minutes. I got to school and ran to his class, that ass hole.

He wasn't even here yet. His such a poes. I sat down at the back, backer then back can be backest.

I laughed at my little joke and took out my head phones and listened to some music.

A few kids started coming in and then the bell rang and that asshole of a teacher came in.

"No headphones allowed, nor phones, bring them here" he said looking at me. Everyone groaned and did as told.

I stood up and put my headphones and phone in the little box. I made eye contact with him for a second and he turned red. I wasn't even talking.

"Sies" (disgusting) I muttered while walking away. I heard him sigh and I didn't say anything.

I put my head on my table, bringing out a pen I started making doodles on the table.

I lifted my head up and saw him walking around.

I looked at all the other desks. They where clean as hell . I quickly pit my head down making sure my afro covers everything.

He stopped my my table. I didn't look up. He then proceeded to sit on one of the tables beside me.

I was fucked, I knew he saw me now his waiting.

I bit my lip. And closed my eyes. I heard the class quite down and that's when I knew I really fucked up.

I heard him tapping the table with his nails. He was getting aggravated. After a few minutes he stood up and went back to his table.

I didn't raise my head up for the rest of detention.

"Detention is over good bye" he said. I stood up and I was the first one out of the class.

I bolted home and when I got home I was about to do homework but what home work.

I ate some food because it was dark.

I went up to my room and read books until I fell asleep.

The next day I woke up to my alarm. Yawning I went to take a shower.

I wore my converse, a long brown skirt and my green baggy sweater with my afro out.

I greeted my mom and went to school.

Not that I didn't like James, his a sweet guy and totally fit for my mom but my real dad was the shit.

We'd go pranking people, beating up people at my school. It was fun while he lasted. Until he got put in jail and I'm my mom was like.

'I will not be with a man, so dangerous ' I cried that day. Well that was the last time I cried.

I hadn't realized I got to school because people where looking at me weirdly.

Looking at my time table I sighed. I had pe as my first period. Back in South Africa we used to call it PT.

It was quite fun because I'm very competitive. I took out a cap out my bag and out it on. It was a cap that said nyamao (lmao it means your moms pussy)

One time I beat up someone for saying nyamao to me. It's a very offensive word but as long as no one knows what it means then I'm fine.

I then heard some girls talking. "I tried to get some extra time with Mr Nikolai" a blonde hobo said while chewing gum like an idiot.