1

I Arrived at my new school and yoh it was big. I walked through the hallway, and damn bruh why where the hallways so long but anyways, I continued walking until I saw an office that said Mister Steven. I cringed at the sight, because back in Sa( South Africa) I used to have a teacher named Mnr (meneer= in English Mr) Steven Cremoré and he was scary.

Anyways, I knocked on the door and I heard someone say come in. I was used to kom in, lol. I went in and saw an old looking man.
He frowned at me and said "Here's the the time table, don't fuck it up".I looked at the time table and looked back at him, ek was geskok bruh( I was shocked), I took the time table from him and topad(idk how to spell it but it's when you look someone up and down, in South Africa its topad or smth like that) him and left the office. I heard a aslam in that office, I put my hands up and said "yoh, a ke de tseni"(it's a way of saying it's not my business) and left.

I continued my stroll in this long ass hallway and finally realising that people's classes already started. I walked a little more faster with urgency, fidgeting with my fingers a bit. When I remembered that I was holding  a time table, I saw that I was supposed to be at a class called 22B.

i passed that class awhile ago, so I retraced  my steps and found the class. I first looked at the time and saw that I was an hour late, I shrugged it off and opened the door and walked in.

Of course everyone's eyes where on me. Lol I quietly muttered and turned to where the teacher was supposed to be sitting. Ek het geseen a Poes honger(I saw a pussy hungry looking man) looking man staring at me like his was silently discombobulating inside or like I mappelad  his chocolate (when you ask for smth, but idk how it's spelt) that was twenty Rand in the snoepie ( type of cafeteria, but instead you buy snacks)

He continued to kyk(stare) at me in anger I guess.He looked my age Hey. I looked at the class and saw that I was one of the only black people in the class, it was like a mixed class there where whites, Indians and blacks. But most of the  girls where blonde, they looked like my old other classmates.

Y'all are probably wondering why the heck I'm in America when I'm supposed to be in South Africa neh? (Right?) Well I got expelled  lol and i wasn't even that naughty, I just talked a lot in class and had a really big temper and yoh people where poeses (pussy's) so I beat one of them like four times and got expelled.

And my mom got a husband  online turned out not to be a Klein poes(small pussy) . And we moved to America, how coca colastic is that. I sighed and got out of my train of thoughts when I felt a look directed to my head, I turned around  slowly with a stupid smile and looked at the teacher. He looked like he was drinking too much stress this morning.

"Goeie moré Mnr" (good morning) I said with a stupid face while waving with that roblox emote. He looked confused for a sec but sighed and continued teaching. I saw an open seat in the middle of the class and went there.

Of course while I was going there mense (people) had to stare at me. I heard whistles from the male species in hierdie(this) class. One even tried to gryp(grab)my nyash. I turned around and held him by his collar and brought him up to my level .

"HEI, HEI, HEI WATCH YOUR BACK,NTA KUJA" (I'll eat you) I said while looking him in his blue ass eyes. Lol he looked terrified. I could feel everyone's eyes on me even the hot asf teacher. I brought him higher and more towards my face. And said "Try it again, I dare you, poes" I could feel my South African accent kicking in, soon I'd start transforming into a boer lol(it's a culture in South Africa) .

He started crying so I let him go and continued walking to my seat.

Hope you enjoyed the first chapter, and I hope there to be many more, I'm quite lazy but I'll try♡

Love -tojisbigtoe♡