{ part 6 }

Yn POV
Today is sunday and my wedding with my professor. I m not going to accept him as my husband. My life is going good but and after mr kim come my life became a mess. I'm thinking about my wedding and. When I heard a knock from outside.

Mom : yn get ready we have to go at venue. And wear normal clothes your wedding dress is already there. don't take much time to ready .

Yn : ok ( sadly )

A/n POV
Saying this you go to the bathroom to take shower. Some time later you come out from bathroom and wear your clothes

Your clothes **( note:-  if you don't like think something else) **

Your clothes
**( note:- if you don't like think something else) **

You go downstairs see your family is already their.

Yn : oppa

Jhope: princess let's go

Yn : hmm ( confuse)

You all go outside and sit in car left for the wedding venue.

Time skip ( at venue)
Your mom take you to the bride's room and you father and brother go to see the decorations of wedding .

wedding venue

At bride room

When you enter the room you see some girls r all ready there

When you enter the room you see some girls r all ready there . Some of Makeup artist , hair designer , nail artist and maids .
Makeup artist make you sit infront of big mirror. And start doing your makeup. After done with makeup hair designer and nail artist come to do your hair and nails . Time later your hair and nails is also done . They take you towards wedding gown . Make you wear . And make you wear your heels.