{ part 18 }

Time skip
After 2 months later ( at home )
11 at night time .
You are sitting on couch while revise the chapter . As tomorrow is your last exam . And taehyung sitting on the couch while checking up exam sheets . 

After some you called him .

Yn : tae ( with pout )

Tae : hmm ( without looking at you )

Yn : tae ( with an angry pout )

Tae : yes babe ( sill didn't look at her )

Yn : KIM TAEHYUNG

He look at you saw your angry face which is looking cute in his eyes .

Tae : yes baby . ( with soft tone )

He put exam sheets on table and held your wrist and pulled you towards him and make you sit on his lap .

Tae:  now say what happened. 

Yn : I m getting bored let's go out somewhere please ( with a cute pout )

He peck your pout .

Tae : no baby tomorrow is your last exam you should be fully prepared for this .

Yn : but . ( taehyung cut her in between)

Tae : ok we will go but not today we will go tomorrow night on a romantic date ok .

Yn : really ( with a wide smile )

Tae : yes

You hug him tightly he also hug you back . You put your head on his chest while hugging him and close your eyes .

After some time he open his eyes and look at you and saw you sleeping peacefully on his chest. 

He smile while look at and peck you pout and stand up from couch and go towards the bedroom  .

He make you lay on the bed and also lay beside you and put head on his chest and his hand on your waist .

He peck your forehead and slept. 

Next morning
You wake up and look at taehyung him and saw he looking at you .

You look away while blushing.  He make you look towards him and said .

Tae ; good morning love .

Yn : good morning. 

Tae : now my morning kiss.

Yn : no let me go we will get late for college. 

Tae : without kiss I will not let you go . First kiss me .

He hovered over you leaned towards you and put his lips on your lips . And start kissing you passionately.  5 minutes he broke the kiss and look at your lips which got red . He again try to kiss you but you push him on bed and run towards the bathroom.

And he also go towards the another room to get fresh .

After some time you come outside while wearing this .