{part 26} bonus

Two months later ( at night )
Your making dinner as taehyung come home early today . He is taking shower.

After some time
Taehyung come towards the kitchen after taking shower. He is stand behind you and back hug you and start gaving you kisses on your neck .

Yn : tae leave me I m making dinner .

Tae : I m not stopping you baby . ( still kissing your neck )

Yn : hmm

After some time dinner is ready and you serve the dinner for him and you going to serve the dinner for yourself but you started to feel like nausea because of this you run towards the living room bathroom and start to vomit. When you stand up and run he also run behind you and saw you throwing up . He stand beside you and hold your hair in his hand and rub your back with other hand to make you relax .

Few mins you done but when you trying to stand you Faintedbut before you touch the floor he hold you and pick you up ni bridal style and take you in shared bedroom and make you lay on the bed . And call the doctor.

TIME SKIP
Door bell ring and he run down stairs and come in the room with doctor but doctor said .

Doc ; mr kim wait outside please.

Tae : but doc what happened to my wife ( worriely and tensed )

Dad: let me check first you go outside . That I can check her properly.

Tae : ok doctor

Taehyung go outside so doctor can call him inside after check ( by the way she is female doctor )

Some time later doctor call him

Doc : mr kim she is all ok but you should take care of her .

Tae : what happened is she all right . (Worriely)

Doc : I think you don't know that she is pregnant by the way congratulations take care of her . And tomorrow come to the hospital for proper checkup .

Tae : ok doctor thank you for coming .

Doc ; ok I should leave.

Taehyung go with the doctor leave him to the door and he said .

Tae ; thank you doctor once again

Doc: it's ok that's my duty and take care of her.

He pat his shoulder and leave and taehyung lock the door and go to the kitchen and make soup and go towards the bedroom and put the soup on side table and crease your cheek . Feeling his touch you open your eyes .

He make sit and feed you and said .

Tae :baby tomorrow we are going to hospital ok .

Yn : ok but what happen with me .

Tae : ( mind : I shouldn't tell her ) we will get to know when we go ok .

Yn : ok ( pout )

He peck your pout and again start feeding you .

Tae : now finish quickly and sleep ok

After finish the food you lay down and said .

Yn : tae did you had you your dinner.

Tae ; no

Yn : go and gave it I m wating for you . ( coldly)

Tae : ok ( pout )

He fastly go and downstairs and come in 10 mins .

You get shock see him this fast.

Tae : let's sleep now