{ part 11 }

Taehyung come to kitchen and ask himself

Tae : what should I make for yn hmm
I guess kimchi fried rice .

He start finding the ingredients for making rice . He put everything ingredient one by one on kitchen counter.

After putting them he put the apron on his waist and start making rice .

Some time later he finish cooking put the rice in two plates

He also took some orange juice for you and put the juice and plates in trey and took it in his room

He also took some orange juice for you and put the juice and plates in trey and took it in his room .

He come inside the room and put the trey on side night table but he see you are not in room . He go towards the bathroom and knock the door and said

Tae : yn are you inside.

But he didn't get any response so he going to open the door .

But his room door open revealing yn and inside fully dressed but she is limping so he go towards her and took her in towards the bed and make her sit. She look at him .

Yn: oh sorry I just want fresh up and my clothes are not here so go in my room to get clothes but I come after fresh up from there . ( while looking down)

Tae: its ok. ( while smiling softly) btw food is ready here try this .

Yn : seems tasty ( while smiling)

You took a full spoon of rice and put it in mouth after eating this you look at at him with you widened eyes .

Tae : what happened is it not good. ( nervously)

Yn : no this so much good . ( with amazed tone )

Tae : really ( smiling)

Yn : you also have it .

Tae : hmm (He also start eating )

After some time later you and him the finish eating and he said

Tae : here now drink this juice .

He gave you full glass of orange juice and you finish fastly and gave him empty glass.

After taking all the empty dishes he go downstairs and started to wash them .

Time skip
( one week later )

In the week he taking good care of you and you also fully recover now .

A/n POV
Taehyunh and you are sitting on couch in living room. While watching tv but your both mind Thinking same thing .

Tae POV
Tomorrow is Monday I should ask her if she want to go college or not . As she is fully recover now .

Yn POV
Ahh I want to go college there is so boring in house all day . And now I m also fine . I should ask him if he gave me permission to go college hmm .

Tae : yn I want to say something.
Yn : taehyung I want something.
( you both say at the same time )

Tae : ok you say first ( softly)

Yn : I want to go college as I m fine now and all day I get bored at home ( while looking down with a cute pout )

Taehyung smile while looking at your sweet and cute side . He is just staring at her without saying anything. 

Yn : taehyung say something can I go college ( nervously)

Tae : I was thinking the same thing.  ( while smiling sweetly)

Yn : taehyung thank you so much i love you taehyung ( while exitment)

Taehyunh look at you when you say ' i love you ' and smile shyly. And bite his lip .

After saying you realize what you say and widened you eyes and run towards your room .

Taehyung standing there froze and didn't realize that your already left . 

After some time he come infront of room and knock the door . He see door is already open so he go inside and see you are sitting on the floor beside the bed and your back facing him . He come and sit beside you . And call you name .

Tae : yn

Yn : taehyung sorry .

Tae : and for what .

Yn : I accidentally said in exitment. 

Tae : hmm ok I will think about this. ( with dramatically serious face )

Yn : you didn't forgive me ( with teary eyes)

Tae : ohh yn don't cry . ( with worriely)

Yn : so you forgi...... 

taehyung cut her off by saying this in serious tone

Tae : yn sorry I can't forgive you because.....

Yn : because ( your tears starting to pour from cheeks)

Tae : because I LOVE YOU TOO  ( with the soft smile)

After saying this he hug you tightly and you also hug him .

Tae : baby did I scared you . ( while closing his eyes )

Yn : hmm

You answer him just '' hmm '' because your shy this is the first time he call you by nickname. 

Tae : let's go to our room its already late we have to go college .

Yn : hmm

You both go towards his room which in also yours now  .

You both come inside and lay on the bed with your head on his chest listening his heart beating sound which is calming your mind . He kiss your head . His hand is resting on you waist.  And you both sleep while hugging each other.

____________________________________________________________________________

To be continued

People vote and comment
And plz follow my account please

Thank you so much