{ part 10 }

They saw you sitting there . They both went towards the bench but see you sitting fainted.

Taehyung come closer and tap you cheeks . But he didn't get any response from you . He started to call you but didn't gen any response

Tae : yn wake up .

Jk : what happened mr kim .

Tae: I guess she get faint .

Jk :  let's take her hospital first. 

Taehyung pick you up in bridal style and go towards his car . And fastily drive towards the hospital.

At hospital
Tae : doctor see what happened to her 

Taehyung put you on stretcher that doctor can take you in ward . And doctor one nurse to take you .

Doc: nurse take her to room .

Nurse take you to the ward after some time doctor come and check you after checking up he come out. 

Jk / tae : is she fine ( at the same time )

Doc : yeah now she is but I cant say

Tae : what happened doctor.

Doc : she will wake you after some . By the way you can go inside.

Tae : ok doctor .

With that taehyung and jungkook go inside the room and see you are sleeping peacefully.  He is adoring you with love .

Jk : mr kim you can go home I will take care of her .

Tae : it's ok you can go home.  ( coldly )

Jk : but ....... ( taehyung glance at him coldly ) ok sir

Tae : hmm

With that jungkook go outside and leave you with taehyung .

Tae : yn please wake up and why didn't you tell me this is all happened with you in coll.....  ( he see your moving so he call doctor) (worriely and softly )

Yn : t..taehyung ( while struggling )

Tae : yn....... doctor......... yn wake up . ( worriely he go out to call doctor )

Later doctor come and see your panick condition.

Tae : doctor what happened with her .( worriely )

Doc : don't worry mr kim wait outside plz . We need to check her .

Tae : no doctor.

Doc: plz mr kim

Tae : ok

Doctor start checking you and sign in relief. Doctor come out and see taehyung is sitting outside while waiting for doctor for come outside

Taehyung see doctor and go towards her him

Doc : you can meet her now she is fine and tomorrow you will take her home . But befor that do the hospital formalities .

Tae : ok doc

After doing all the formalities he go inside the room and see you are sitting on bed . He go towards you and sit beside you .

Yn : mr kim ( struggling )

tae : what happened and call me taehyung ok ( softly)

Yn : taehyung can we go home ( struggling )

Tae : tomorrow we will go home now you need rest so relax and sleep ok ( softly )

Yn : but taehyung I m hungry ( with low tone )