Chapter 1: The Kidnapping

Warning: there will be kidnapping, blood, fighting and maybe more I missed if you are uncomfortable with any of these then you may leave and you have been warned.

( There will likely be grammar mistakes)

(it's like 11:00 am)

Ike's Pov

I was working on getting some chapters done for my novel because it was due in a couple of weeks. While I was finishing a chapter I heard a knock on the door and then Mysta came in. " Hey Ikey" Mysta said. " Hi baby. Do you need anything?" I responded to him. " Just wondering if you wanted to join me (Mysta), the boys (the nijisanji en boys) and shoto. We are going to an arcade then getting some food to eat after ." Mysta said. " I'll pass this time. I need to finish my novel I have a lot of chapters to do. " I replied. Mysta replied with " Ok. Well we will probably be back around 5:00pm, love you!" I replied back with " I love you too Mysta. "

( time skip to like 3:00pm)

I finally finished another chapter for my novel. So I decided to take a quick break to go get a drink and eat some food. After I finished eating I went upstairs to continue writing. As I was writing I felt a cloth over my mouth, so I elbowed the person holding the cloth in the stomach. He stumbled back after I elbowed him and I took this opportunity to get ready to fight. We started to fight and I punched him in the face causing his nose to bleed. He then dived at me and just barely managed to slice my leg. We continued to fight landing hits on each other. Then I felt a sharp pain in my neck and my vision started to blur. I quickly turned around to see another person with a needle in their hand and laughing. Then I started to fall the last thing I remember was hitting my head on the corner of my desk before I passed out.

346 words

I'm finally finished sorry that it's short and took so long been very busy with tournaments just did one a couple of days ago and I have 3 next week so who knows when the next chapter will be out. Anyways bye stay safe!

Published June 17, 2023