Skeppy?...Bad?...

Darryl's POV

Hello there! My names Darryl! I don't mean to rush but I'm running a tad bit late to meet my new roommate! Ah! Right, I should probably explain a little more shouldnt I. I'm a college student in my 4th year and I agreed to have a roommate since I've never had one before, all I know is this is his first year and that....actually, that's all I know about him if I'm being honest now- I should probably hurry up, we decided to meet up at a cat cafe not far from campus and get to know each other just to see if we can get along good enough for how ever long we're together.

I made sure to grab my headphones before I leave, my life basically revolves around music. It makes my walks a little less boring in life. Shoot! I have 5 minutes to be there and it's a 7 minute walk! Gah! I need to hurry up and get there before I make a bad first impression! If I do a light jog I can get there in time!

Oh my goodness, with all those cross walks and how long I had to wait at them- I had to run here- I don't feel good @.@
Hopefully he's here so I can get something to ea-

"Hey, you're Darryl right?"

I look up at him, I'm bent over with my hands on my knees and breaking heavily. I'm sure my face is flushed red as well and probably flushed a deeper red from embarrassment....I quickly stand up and try to make myself look better.

"Y-yeah! I'm assuming you're Zak! It's nice to meet you! Would you like to head in and grab something?"

I flash a friendly smile at him and try to calm my breathing, goodness saying all that really made my breathing worse- I need to work out. I see him nod as he walks over to the door and opens it for me with a warm smile that makes my heart....flutter?? Eh, doenst matter. He's a bit taller than me, I noticed that since he's next to me now as we find a place to sit. Once I take a set he takes the opposing seat and looks around as a small black cat jumps up and starts to rub on him and putt loudly.

"A-are you a fan of cats? I didn't think I really ask, I kinda just told you we'd met here huh- sorry-"

Oh goodness what if I just came off as inconsiderate! This is not going as planned!!!

"It's alright, I like cats even tho I own a dog myself. Sometimes it's nice to have a switch of animals since they're so different from one another"

He flashes his warm smile once more....he has a really nice smile. He's actually really pretty the more I stare at him. Oh, I guess I forgot to mention that. I honestly don't care about someone's gender if I'm attracted to them...and  uh....SHOOT I NEVER ASKED HIS NAME!

"I'm sorry to ask but um— I never caught your name- I'm sorry this is kind of a mess- I planned this a lot better in my head"

I flash a bit of a timid smile and he just laughs at me causing me to feel embarrassed and a little stupid. He calms down soon after and just smiled.

"Well, I thought you knew my name- you said it already"

He smiles warmly and lets a soft chuckle out before looking back at me with his soft gaze.

"It's ok, anxiety gets the better sometimes....anyways; My names Zak, I'm 18, it's my first year in college and I think this is going to work out great. Uhhhh, I have a YouTube channel  called 'Skeppy' and I make Minecraft vids on it . I have a dog named rocco and-...."

I begin to stop listening as my mind races. Did he just say....he's skeppy??? Like- the skeppy I've known since he was 13?! Now way- but- there's no harm in asking right?.... Oh goodness I'm going to feel really silly if this isn't my skeppy...

"Uh- zak you said you have a YouTube channel called 'skeppy'??"

"Yeah it's a little silly I know, but it's fun and it pays well"

"Uh- can I tell you something you might not believe??"

"Uh- sure?"

"I'm Badboyhalo."

He's gone silent. Crap he probably thinks I'm crazy or something! But if this is actually skeppy...I'm finally able to meet him! I had seen him when he was maybe 15, and he had seen me when I was 20.... But that was a while ago, if it is him he won't recognize me I'm sure-

"Bad?...."

I look up, he looks shocked and on the verge of tears. I nod slowly before flashing him and smile. His smile grows as I can feel his energy rise.

"BAD! I-no way! My college roommate is going to be my best friend since I've been 13?! no way! This has to be some sort of cruel joke- how do I know it's really you? Say something only bad would know!"

"SkepticalPVP."

"Holy shit you are bad! Forget this I don't need to get to know you- let's- I can move in right? If so we should just go back to our dorm!"

He's like a dog, a very big and energetic dog well playing with another dog. It's really nice. I think I can get used to this. I get to live with my online best friend now....after a couple years we're finally meeting...hold on- oh goodness I just called this man attractive- OH GOODNESS I JUST CALLED MY BEST FRIEND ATTRACTIVE! I have a feeling this is going to end up more than a little crush....

"Yeah! Let's go!"

I'm honestly so excited I grab his hand and pull him along not even thinking about it. I'm more worried about going home and eating some instant noodles since we didn't eat and I can tell he wants to head to my- no, our dorm. This day can't get any better.

After dragging him home I realized he interlocked his fingers with mine....when I grabbed his hand we weren't holding hands. I can feel my cheeks getting flushed. Just keep cool and it'll all be alright. I open the door and pull him inside to our dorm. He looks around at it and smiles.

"Now I get to live with Badboyhalo and annoy the shit out of him! You made this mistake badboy, don't complain when you want me out~"

He flashes his cocky grin at me and I just roll my eyes. I think the next few days of him moving in are going to be something else....but I'm glad it's him.

I'm glad it's you skeppy.

1115 Words

Hello lovely's! :D I just want to thank you for reading my first chapter of this new book :} if you read 'a soulmate who wasn't meant to be' about a year ago I'm so sorry it took me so long to make this second book :( I love you all!!! Drink water, eat, and stay safe <3