I left for you

Skeppy POV

I stand there for a couple of seconds and take a deep breath. I'm actually here. This is it. I'm going to live with him again.

I finally calm my nerves and knock on the door and wait. I have our food in hand and a plastic bag with his gifts on my other arm.

He soon enough opens the door and smiles, causing me to smile as well.

"SKEPPY! What are you doing here?! You didn't tell me you were ganna be here- I-I would have made you diner- "

"Sorry I didn't say I'd be here- I wanted it to be a surprise- but it's ok! I bought us food since I assumed you didn't make dinner!"

"Ah! Skeppy You didnt have to...thank you! Come in it's cold out there"

He yanks me inside and takes the food for me. I set his gift on the couch before he can see it and sit down at his table.

He gets some plates for us and puts them down before putting our respected food on the proper plate.

"So what brought you here? How come you didn't let me know you were out here...hey, don't you have school tomorrow morning? You shouldn't be here!"

"Oh, I just wanted to drop by...it's not a problem Is it?..."

I try and avoid the second part about school and it works.

"Oh! No no! It's ok skep, I just wanted to make sure nothing was going on and that you were ok- "

"I'm ok badboy, don't worry. Now eat your food before I devour it."

I flash a smile at him and he happily begins to eat as I do the same. The next couple of minutes is just us eating silently and enjoying the others company.

Once finished I get up and walk to the couch and grab the bag. I pull out the two stuffed dogs as well as some of the snacks to show hun there's more.

His face lights up as he sees the two dogs and he disregards the bag full of his favorite snacks.

"Is this rat and rocco?!"

"Yup! I saw them and thought you'd like them!"

"Like them? I love them! There's going to sit on my desk together alllll the time!"

Is this the right time to ask? I think i have to now.

"Hey bad?"

"Hm?"

"I dropped out of college for you. Well I mean, not completely for you? But for you?- well you were the main reason so I guess for you right? But I was failing my classes so I was bound to be kicked out anyways! But I was failing because of you- so may-"

"Wait wait wait! You what?! You dropped out? Skeppy why?! You only did one year! You need to go back and finish and get your diploma!!"

"I know I know, but look you can't be mad I just fed you!"

"Your lucky I'm not done eating ether, just keep explaining before I kick y'a out!"

"Sweet! Ok, so I left college because of you..kind of- once you left I developed minor depression from our separation and it made school really hard for me. So I began to fail my classes and I was struggling even more to make it to class and even to attempt to bring my grade back up!"

"So you left because of me?"

"Yes? I don't think I can live without you bad, i showed up because I wanted to know if I could live with you! And don't worry about the cost! I have money saved up and YouTube is starting to make me a better income than minimum wage!"

"Oh my goodness skeppy, you're so lucky I love you as much as I do or I would have only given you a week here. Yes you can live with me ok? But if YouTube stops working out you need to get a job- im struggling as it is now!"

"Don't worry bad, I promise to take care of you and pay for as much as I can. And once I have enough I'll buy us a house. Alright?"

A smile forms on his face as he lets a sigh out and shakes his head.

"I trust You skeppy"

"Thank You bad! Now uh- will you help me bring my stuff in?"

"You already packed?! Skeppy!"

"Hey! At least you get to sleep with me tonight! You can't be mad I got you food, stuffies, and snacks!"

"Just hurry up and let's get your stuff in here already."

We bring in all my boxes and put my nonessential stuff in the living room corner and my cloths and things in his room.

It's a one bedroom apartment so there's no extra room for me. I'm a little sad to know bad said he's struggling to pay for this place and his bare essentials.

I think I'm going to get us a bigger apartment with the money I saved.

"Hey bad? How much longer until rents do?"

"Uhhh, I just payed yesterday and it's not due till Friday so it's not due for a little over a month...why?"

"Can I get us a better apartment? Please? I have the money to pay for it and I said I'd show you how well I'd treat you and I'm standing by that. I think you should start packing and we'll move before the months up. I saw an apartment for sale a couple days ago and I'll check it out!"

"What- skep? Are you sure?- I'm not sure if I'll make enough to help pay for rent- I'd have to get another job-"

"Don't worry about it bad! I promise i got it...ok? You use all that money you make to treat yourself, or just buy us food with it! Yeah!"

I smile at him and his smile grows slowly. I move closer and pull him into my body and kiss him.

"I love You bad"

"I love you too skeppy"

1019 Words
Hello lovely's! :D Drink water, eat, and stay safe <3