A Longlasting love for you

Skeppys POV

I'll get right to the point. I've always loved bad. I've just never truly came to terms with it till now. It's a bit of a long story...so I'd buckle up for this.

I've known bad since I was 13 and he was just about to turn 18. So even if he felt the same at the time it wasn't legal. Over the years I realized a weird feeling towards him that I didn't have with other male friends of mine.

The only time i felt this way was with girls. But it never clicked in my mind. That was until bad came out as gay to be and explained how he came to realize it. The way he described it described how i felt.

I was 15 crushing on my 20 year old best friend... it was weird so I always tried to ignore it and tell myself we couldn't be together because of our age. And that worked! I couldn't date him because he'd get in trouble and I didn't want that.

But once I moved in with him I couldn't use that....I'm 18, the legal age. I could date him if he felt the same. Nothings stopping me other than him not feeling the same.

Anyways, the first time I noticed this feeling for him was a couple months after meeting. I'm not sure if it was all the attention he gave me or if our late night calls made me catch feelings but I remember that night clearly.

It was 1 am in California and and 4 am for him in Florida. He would always stay up late with me even when he started collage. We were playing on our world together.

He stopped running around and told me to look at our discord call because he wanted to show me something. So of course I looked at it and waited for his camera to turn on.

Once it did I was greeted by a boy with pale skin and light brow hair. His cheeks turned pink as he quickly pointed the camera down at his desk.

"Sorry! I thought it was facing down-"

"It's fine bad, just show me what you wanted"

I remember snickering to make him feel a bit better and he laughed and showed me a small figure of his Minecraft skin he bought. I zoned out through most of it if I'm honest.

Being able to put a face to his voice was a slap in the face. Even if it was just a blurry one....being able to see him for the spout second was amazing.....

From that day on anytime I heard him talk I'd get a small flash from that moment. And being able to see him now is amazing to me.

To finally be able to see how beautiful he is. How wonderful, handsome, and glowing he is in person is such an honor. I love this man with all I have to give and i mean it.

It felt like he was a.....Stranger, who knows all my secrets. Can pull me apart and break my heart.

At points it felt like...a soulmate who wasn't meant to be. But I never wanted to give up. I cared to much for him and our platonic relationship to leave him over that.

I eventually shoved the feeling away until he mentioned a crush he had on a guy a while after he came out to me. I was extremely jealous.

It hurt that some random guy could take him from me so easily....I always did my best to keep his attention and not let this guy have it all.

And it worked. Eventually he gave up on the guy and said it was alright because he'd always have me. And he was right, he'll always have me.

I'm not sure if I should tell him how long I've liked him. I don't wanna overwhelm him more than I probably have...I'm worried I've scared him a bit.

I'm scared to move to fast and ruin something. I've never wanted to scare him or lose him. I'm doing my best to just let him be for once. He said he needed some time to process it so that's exactly what I'm ganna do.

If he agrees to at least go on a date with me I plan on spoiling him. I wanna show him that I'd take care of him and love him with all I have.

I know bads been in two relationships before and they weren't the best. I can recall so many nights where he called me upset because his boyfriend at the time wasn't treating him right.

I hated having to hear him cry, it's always torn my heart into bits. It hurt to not be able to hold him and tell him it would be ok.

I want him to see that not every guy will treat him bad, even if it's just one date between us. I wanna be the one to set standards for him. He deserves more than he's been given.

He's been through so much with so little help and support. I wanna be his support. One day I wanna be the one he leans on when he's had a rough day.

I think I love him more than he'll ever be able to comprehend. He may not be the first person I've liked, or my first love. Or anything crazy. But I want him to be my last love.

I wanna marry him one day, and maybe adopt a kid if he's open to that. I wanna take him places he's never been, and spoil him like a child.

I wanna be able to provide for him and show him what love truly feels like. I can only Hope he feels the way I feel. I'll give him a couple days to figure it out and let me know.

I care for him to much to force him into anything. I love You bad.

1011 Words
Hello lovely's! :D Drink water, eat, and stay safe <3