Our home

Skeppy POV

It's been a couple months of us living together in our apartment. Bad and I have been talking about moving into a home next year.

But what he doesn't know is I actually already bought us one as a surprise for him. I'm going to head surprise him once he gets home with the house keys and some boxes.

I can't believe I've come so far with him. Man, if I could speak to younger me and tell myself I'm moving into my first house with badboy fucking halo I think I would have lost my mind!

I Heat the door open and I quickly run over to the door and hug bad tightly. He stiffens for a minute before smiling and hugging back happily.

"Hey skeppy, you're in a good mood aren't you?"

He let a chuckle out and raised an eyebrow.

"Close your eyes right now! I have a BIG surprise!"

He looks at me for a second before closing his eyes.

"I swear if you prank me again skeppy I'm going to get you back even worse."

"I'm not pranking you, now open your eyes"

He opens his eyes and his face fills with confusion.

"Huh?- skep what's with the key? And boxes?"

"I bought us a house bad, these are our keys and we get to move in as soon as we get everything packed."

He stands there silent for a second before a smile forms and he hugs me tightly

"YOU MEAN IT?! WE- WE HAVE A HOUSE?!"

I nod and he begins to jump up and down

"OH MY GOODNESS! SKEPPY! I LOVE YOU!"

We stand there in one another embrace for a couple minutes before he calms down and quickly begins to pack.

Over the next week we get everything packed and out of the apartment and move it into our home.

The home was nice. I had talked to bad about what he'd want before and we both agreed we wanted a big house but nother crazy.

So of course I got us a big plot and a one story home. I know it's not two story but it has loadsss of space and even a basement for us to have our gaming stuff.

We both agreed to share a room and have a separate room incase we ever see space from one another. We spent the last month or so decorating and buying random things for the house.

We moved all our gaming stuff downstairs. We were even able to bring our dogs into our home now. For the first time ever I was able i meet rat....actually I think you'd enjoy that story.

Bad had mentioned to me that he wanted to have our dogs live with us now since we had our own home. I agreed of course and bad was the first one to bring his dog.

It took me a while to get rocco since he was with my parents a bit further than bads parents. When he brought eat it that little dog was going crazy. She was barking like she owned the place!

Of course bad told me she wouldn't actually bite me so I got closer to her and she....

She liked me! She was quick to let me hold her and even sit with me on the couch the next week. I was a lot smoother than i thought.

Man I wish I would have recorded rocco meeting bad and Lucy. Bad was laughing, clearly a bit intimidated by Rocco's big size compared to Lucy.

Rocco wasn't really interested with bad but more or less rat. He quickly walked over to her and began to sniff her and not long later they were like best buddy's.

I swear these dogs act like they grew up together or something! I couldn't tell you. At this point we're basically completely moved I. And happy here.

We've been living here for two months and it's great. Not a single complaint. But bads clearly tiered since he has to drive further for his job now.

I'm getting him more into making contant though! And it's honestly is about to pay him more than his current job does.

He's been telling me about how he wants to quit it hopes that making more content will gain more money for us but he's worried incase it doesn't work out.

All my new fans are so quick to follow and support him and it's amazing. My fans are sweet to him and always get so happy when he post or the couple times.

I hear bad get home and I quickly get up. I run over to him and he looks...worried? I grab his face and my look also become worried.

"Bad? What's wrong hun?"

"I quit my job- I'm gonna start YouTube as a full time job and not my hobbie-"

I stand there stunned. He actually wants to join me? I smile and kiss his forehead.

"That's amazing! Congrats on leaving and perusing being a YouTuber!"

I watch his worries wash away with my words and he smiles at me.

"Thank You geppy- do you think we can record today? Or maybe stream Ron my account? Streaming is what worked for you right?"

"Yeah! Of course bad- we can totally stream from your account! I'll tweet about it to and let people know I'll be on!"

I quickly shoot out a tweet saying

'I'll be on Badboyhalos stream on YouTube in about 20 minutes :p don't miss it or I'll trap you in lava.'

I tweet it out and it quickly gets attention. We end up setting everything up and starting stream. Bad quickly hits a stead 100...then 200...then 300,400,500 and all the way till 1,000 from this single stream.

Once we end stream I can see his face glowing and it makes my heart smile.

"Maybe next Time we should stream at a more convenient time for people huh?"

"Yeah-"

1011 Words
Hello lovely's! :D Drink water, eat, and stay safe <3