1 year anniversary

Bad POV

Skeppy actually pulled through and got us a bigger apartment. I guess YouTube is going really well for him and he's always on time with rent.

Not only that but he always has extra money as well. I'm glad he's done this for us. It makes our life together comfortable.

I'm a little upset though...todays our one year anniversary and Skeppys no where to be found...I think he may have gone out with a friend.

I cried a little because he's been gone since I woke up and hasn't even read my text. I'm assuming he forgot what today was. But I guess there's no point in being upset.

I've made myself breakfast and got myself dressed. If he's not home by 12 I think I'll take myself out and treat myself to some nice pastries!

I saw a new bakery down the street and every time we pass by I can't help but get a whiff of the amazing smell!

I think I'll wear something casual and walk there since it's not to far and I don't mind a good walk.

It's only 11:37 though so I'll give him the next 30 minutes to get home before I change my mind and start walking.

I sit on the couch and watch some of Skeppys videos. He's been trying to get me more into uploading again and I'm trying. I've been in a couple of his videos and it's gotten me a lot more attention.

I think ill start making my own videos again soon, or maybe even streaming...that sounds fun.

It's 11:57 and he's still not home. I'll start grabbing my shoes and wallet now. I might as well not waste my time sitting around.

As I'm grabbing my wallet from our room I hear the front door open and close as well as keys being put up.

I walk out and see skeppy, speak of the devil. He's wearing nice cloths and turns around to meet my eyes.

"Shoot- I was hoping you wouldn't have had the door open- uh- hold on! Go back to the room please! "

I raise and eyebrow but head back to the room and close the door, then sit on the bed and wait. I hear him call for me not to long later and I come out.

There he is, with flowers in one hand and a gift basket on the other with a worried smile telling me he thinks he screwed up.

I walk over to him and give him a kiss and I can tell it calms him.

"Happy one year bad, I'm sorry I wasn't here when you woke up and I'm sorry I ignored your text. I had to drive kind of far to get all this stuff."

"Happy one year skeppy- I got you some stuff too but it's in the room. You want it now?"

"Uhhh, yeah! But you should change into some nice cloths babe. I got us a reservation at a nice restaurant and it's for 1:30 so we need to leave soon. It's a bit of a drive"

"Alright!"

I lead him to the room and pulled out a box from the closet. It was a jacket he had seen months ago and said he liked it but he never really bought stuff for himself so I did it.

I got some other things he had mentioned as well as one more sentimental thing.

I got us new pairs of converse. But I switched one shoe. I gave him the left red shoe and right blue shoe well I have the other. I wrote on the outside of the blue one 'I love you skeppy <3'

I could see his face light up more and more at each item. He looked at the shoes and his expression softened. He picked them up and put them in place of his old beat up ones.

"Thank You bad....that's the best gift ever"

"Anything for You"

"Alright, as much as id love to stay here and stuff we need to get going."

I nod and we make our way to the car. Boy was he not joking when he said it was a bit of a drive.

We left around 12:07 and didn't make it there till 1:14! It really is nice. There's not of fancy and rich looking people there.

He opens my door for me and takes my hand leading us in and letting them know we have a reservation.

They take us to a quiet area on a balcony and seat us. The view is beautiful. Words can't describe it at all.

"Nice isn't it? I think you'll like the food as well"

We order our food and it takes about 30 minutes to get out to us. We end up spending about an hour eating and chatting with one another.

The food was amazing and the staff were wonderful. I'd definitely go back there.  We sat around for maybe another hour or so just talking. Once we were about to leave we were offered desert. So of course we said yes!

We shared a Sunday as well as a pizookie! We ended up talking through all our eating and sat there for another hour.

Once we got back to the car he let me know he had two more places for us to be. I took a nap since it would take us another hour and a half to get there.

Once I woke up it was already 60 PM and the sun was starting to set. I sat up in my seat and looked around and where we were.

"Morning sleepy head"

"Morning...where are we?..."

"You don't recognize it?"

I stare at it a bit harder and soon enough recognize it. We're at the park. I can't help but smile widely as I look at him and nod.

"I remember"

We get out and make our way back up to the hill where he asked me to be his boyfriend. We watch the sunset together and have a small picnic just like that night.

Once that was over skeppy reminded me there's one more place before we go home. He made me put a blind fold on so I didn't know where we were.

Once I took it off it took me a while to relise where I was...and then hit me. We were at the beach.

I couldn't help but grin. He took us to the place where he confessed. Where we had our first kiss.

We got out and he handed me swimming trunks again. I giggled and quickly changed behind a towel like the first time and he did the same. We swam together for about 30 minutes before we got out and headed home.

Once we got home and changed and got into bed to cuddle and sleep.

"Thank You so much skeppy....this was the best day ever."

"Of course bad... I love You so, so , so much..."

"I love you too skeppy.... I'm so happy you're mine..."

1196 Words
Hello lovely's! :D Drink water, eat, and stay safe <3