Ill love you even when you dont love me

Skeppys POV

After last night we drove home with minimal talking. Bad told me he would like to have a full day to himself to think about what he wants.

I love him enough to respect him and give him that space. I told him I'd leave in the morning before he woke up since I didn't wanna stress him.

So here I am at 5 am driving to a hotel so I have somewhere to stay throughout the day and somewhere to sleep.

I wonder what he'll do well I'm gone. I guess I'll just have to leave it to my imagination. I've been doing my best to not text or call him ether and it's horrible.

My whole life basically revoked around this man. From the moment I wake up till the last seconds I'm still awake at night. I basically just think of bad!

I really do have an obsessive with him. I think I'll just do my best to keep busy and not give myself time to think about him.

I get out my car and grab my two small bags before heading inside and checking in. I head up to my room and quickly set up my laptop.

I set up my mic and start to get my recording software running. Once I do I check that everything's running smoothly and start recording.

"Hey guys! So in todays video, I try and beat Minecraft....but anytime I take damage a random mob spawns on me! I'm actually going to beat it for real this time without help!"

I record for a couple hours. Holy shit this is harder than I thought. I think I'm a little to careless sometimes. Maybe I need bad to help me more than I thought-

Once I finish recording I do a quick outro and say bye to everyone before ending my recording. Once done with that I quickly get to editing my video. I think i might get around to hire Ing someone soon. This is becoming quite the handful if in honest.

After editing for a couple hours it's about 1 pm. I look at my phone and decided to just postmates something to the hotel. I get myself some subway with a drink and chips.

Maybe 20 minutes later my food shows up and I chow down. This is honestly a lot better than I though. I expected it to be all soggy and nasty by now. Props to subway I guess-

After I finish eating I edit a couple other videos before posting the one I made today and laying back on the bed.

I decide to watch TV for a couple of hours before I end up knocking out from waking up so early.

Bads POV

When I woke up this morning skeppy was already gone. I wonder what time he left....I hope he's not upset- maybe he took it the wrong way....

I don't know, but it doesn't matter. I just need to worry on what my choice will be. Do I wanna be with him or not?

I do love him, i really do but what if he doesn't love me how I love him. What if our relationship ends up one sided and I get hurt. I don't wanna put myself thought that again!

It was horrible. But ok the other hand...what if he does love me the same. What if he cares for me the way I care for him.

I just wanna be with someone who loves me as much as I love them. Someone who treats me like a person and not some random object for there own pleasure.

I was never used for anything other than emotional use. My last ex was a bad guy. He didn't treat me well and even I can see it. I was just to scared to not be loved.

Skeppy was there to love me tho. I always noticed hun but pushed it away as I never really wanted to get attached to him like that.

But now that I have the option to be with him it's throwing me for a loop. Just from yesterday I have an idea of how he'll treat me.

He's always been one to spoil those he cares for and take them anywhere they'd like. But I'm scared he'll be to caught up in trying to buy me things that he'll forgot about loving me.

What's the harm in giving him a chance? It can't hurt right....maybe one real date wouldn't hurt. One day where we act like we're together and go out.

One day where I give him the same love he gives me. That doesn't sound to bad to me....

I spend the rest of my day doing random things to keep myself busy. Like streaming for a while to keep myself going and attempting to record a video that didn't go as planned.

In the end I made it and went to bed early for once at 11 pm. It's weird not having skeppy here. But it definitely helped me think. I'll tell him first thing tomorrow....

Skeppys POV

I wake up in the morning and drive myself back to our dorm. Once I get there bads sound asleep and I put my stuff away quietly. Around 8 am is when he wakes up. I Heat his soft morning voice and it catches my attention quickly.

"Skeppy?...."

"Yeah?"

"Good morning...."

"G'morning bad"

After a while he gets out of bed and grabs my hand. Forcing me to look at him.

"Can we talk? I think I have a bit of an answer...."

"Of course...you wanna talk now or?-"

"Now? Please? I just wanna get this off my chest..."

"Yeah! Of course why don't we sit down on your bed?"

We sit on his bed and I look at him softly.

"What's up?"

"I- I think I'd like to go out on a date....a date where we both act like lovers..."

"Re-really?!- I mean- really?"

"Yes really, I wanna give this a shot....I wanan give us a shot skeppy-"

"Than....let's give this a shot. I love you bad."

"I...love you too skeppy"

"Ill always love you...."

"even when you dont love me"

1047 Words
Hello lovely's! :D Drink water, eat, and stay safe <