Chapter Five : The Dynamite Boys

June 13th, 1891 

A Few Days After The Banking Coach Job, Jose Was Sitting On His Bed Writing In His Mercenary Journal When A Knock Came From The Door. Jose Opened The Door To Reveal Jarol On The Other Side. Jarol Said "Hey, You Busy?" Jose Said "No." Before Jarol Said "Good. Because I Found Something Interesting." 

Outside The Base, Jarol Said "Okay, I've Been Saving This Job For A While. I Think Your Ready For This." Jose Said "What Is It?" 

The Mercenary Said "The Coronado National Bank. It's Stuffed With Money, And I Think We Can Hit It." Jose Said "Just Us?" 

After Looking Back, Jarol Said "No, We'll Put Together A Crew Before Going Anywhere Near The Bank. There's A Gang I've Worked With In The Past. Now I Know The Boss Is Against Using Gangs For Our Jobs, But I've Seen These Guys Fight...They're In Their Own League. We Find A Few Of Their Boys And Hire Them, I Reckon We Can Come Out Of This Job With A Whole Bunch Of Money. Boss'll Be Happy, Even If Another Gang Was Involved." 

Jose Said "Where Do We Find This Gang?" Jarol Said "I Know Some Of Their Guys Get Drinks At The Déshonorer Saloon. It's Just North Of Here. We Go In And Hire Them For The Job, Then We'll Make Preparations For Hitting This Bank" 

As The Survivor Said "Okay. Do You Trust This Gang?" Jarol Said "I Trust Them To Get The Job Done...As For Not Betraying Us? Not Too Sure...But We Need That Money, And They Can Help Us Get It...Whether They Betray Us Or Not." 

The Ex-Army Mercenary Said "Hm..." Jarol Said "Relax, If They Betray Us Then The Boss Will Handle It. Now Mount Up, It's Quite A Ride From Here." 

The Two Mounted Their Horses And Made Their Way North To The Déshonorer Saloon Which Happened To Be A Few Hours From The Mercenary Base. 

Along The Journey, Jarol Said "So...Where You From, Jose?" Jose Said "I Was Born In New Austin...My Father Grew Up On The Streets Of Komanda City. He...Was Killed When I Was Real Young." 

Jarol Said "That's...I'm Sorry. Couldn't Have Been Easy, Losing Your Father At Such A Young Age." As Jose Said "It Was Easier When I Killed The Man Who Did It. My Own Goddamn Grandfather...No Good Killer, I Tried To Save His Wife And Son But...I Was Too Late." 

The Mercenary Said "Your Own Grandfather Did All Of That? Why?" Jose Said "I Don't Know...To Prove A Point? Or To Prove He Was A Heartless Bastard With No Love For His Family. Regardless, That Son Of A Bitch Deserved It." 

After A Moment Of Silence, Jarol Said "Well, I'm Sure." Jose Said "I Spent Some Time In The Army Before I Went Back Home...I Served For Nine Years In The Indian Wars Before Being Honorably Discharged." 

The Mercenary Said "You Were In The Army? I Never Would've Guessed. You Sure As Hell Don't Look Like An Army Man. I Would've Taken You For A Blacksmith Or Wagonmaker...But An Army Man? All That Aside, You've Been Through A Lot For What Sounds Like Your Whole Life. Are You Sure This Is The Life You Want To Lead? There's Always A More Peaceful Life." 

Jose Said "I Lost Peace The Day My Daddy Was Killed. Peace Is A Distant Memory Now, This Is All I've Got...All I Will Ever Have." 

As Jarol Said "I've Seen People In Worse Scenarios Make It Work...But That's Your Choice." Jose Said "I'm Sticking Around. I've Got Nothing Left To Lose Now." Jarol Said "Okay." 

                                                 Around Thirty Minutes Later

Jarol Said "Edith Grimm. What Do You Know About Her?" Jose Said "Uh...Nothing, Why?" Jarol Said "She's A Big Bounty Hunter Around Komanda City. Works For Powerful Folk And Often Steals Bounties From Other Players. She's Notorious...The Boss Sure Is Wary When It Comes To Talking About Her."